RC Scale Model Cars / Drift cars / Helicopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind only SUV also... Can u make 2 SUV's then?

3808 and 3809?

I need both of these

Let me know how much to pay including shiiping...Also, Any RC car (drift) even though not in my list would be great:)..

Saw that u have 3126 and 3128,.....Can u ship either or these or both?

So, Now its

2 SUV: 3808 and 3809

1/2 drift if u have (3126 or 3128)

Let me know dude

I can make payment whenevr u want as even I have ICICI

gmano said:
From whatever I have collected, only SUV is available in your list. If its ok to ship the SUV alone now today and rest of the things later when I collect them, I can ship it to you today itself. Let me know.

:hap2: I just made my payment. Shipping to individual addresses only. Group shipping is out, at least for this stock that gmano has.

Make the payment, mention your TE username in the ICICI-ICICI funds transfer comments [not sure if comments from other banks (NEFT) would be available in gmano's ICICI statement], and then PM gmano regarding it along with your shipping address.

Gmano...dude any updates? I wanna know how many cars I should pay for:D?

not sure how many suv's and RC's u will be shipping

gmano said:
From whatever I have collected, only SUV is available in your list. If its ok to ship the SUV alone now today and rest of the things later when I collect them, I can ship it to you today itself. Let me know.

vercetti said:
I don't mind only SUV also... Can u make 2 SUV's then?

3808 and 3809?

I need both of these

Let me know how much to pay including shiiping...Also, Any RC car (drift) even though not in my list would be great:)..

Saw that u have 3126 and 3128,.....Can u ship either or these or both?

So, Now its

2 SUV: 3808 and 3809

1/2 drift if u have (3126 or 3128)

Let me know dude

I can make payment whenevr u want as even I have ICICI

Update:

I have received some more items today.

Drift cars - 13 (all mixed colors, only 2 are yellow in it)

FC004 - 1

1:24 scale models

BMW x6 - 4

GTR - 1

Lexus IS 350 - 1

Helicopters:

9077 - 1

9066 - 2

FD 2629 - 1

FD 2629 (with gyro) - 1

This is what I could manage to get it from the importers.

(As they supply to large toy stores through out south, their stocks won't be same everyday it seems. Their next consignments from china is reaching the chennai shores on 26th of this Month it seems, they might clear them within a week from then. We may try to get the remaining items then in the first week of June)

As of now lets share what I could manage to get.

@Verciti, there was only two SUVs remaining, one is reserved to you already. I will try to get one more next time.

Drift cars will be any color (from the list in first page).

gmano thanks dude u seem to have your hands full getting the stuff

i am from nerul navimumbai and am ok with individual shipping.

waiting for you to let me know what items you are sending me. i believe 9051A helis are not avbl u can send me any other helicopter or send it later in june 1 st week.

ViKiD said:
@Gmano

Can you please confirm if can get any 2 Drift cars??

And when should i make the payment?

Yes, you can take 2 drift cars. You can make payment tonight. I will send it tomorrow.

Tracking details for the shipping done today

Member ID | Tracking number |

AnkushT | C28559182 |

toxicdrift |C28559181|

Sudarshan_SMD |C28559180 |

No Issues Gmano...

Can u ship the below for me:

1. SUV 3809

2. 2 drift cars (anything except W3129 and W3131)

3. 1 BMW X6 Black ( u got this 6 peices as per ur post)

Pls let me know if u can ship these tomorrow. I will tranfer the amount tomorrow itself

gmano said:
@Vercetti, there was only two SUVs remaining, one is reserved to you already. I will try to get one more next time.

Drift cars will be any color (from the list in first page).

gmano i want the 9066 and 1 drift car as earlier said and it seems its in stock with you.i will make the payment 2moro morning but ship it after i tell u coz i have shifted to bbsr from mumbai and my office will give me a accommodation from tuesday so i can give u the address than.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back