Ready for it? Dragonball Series highly likely to come to ANImax-Asia!!

yup ready to help out any db fan who wants the whole series.
I have literally watched the whole series abt 10 times and still not bored.The
energy and the feeling within me just spurs on while watching it.
Specially the episode no 230 in dbz where goku became super saiyan 3:eek:hyeah: .Oh boy it literally raised my hair.
Also the turtle hermit roshi's antics and his womanising abilities are surely hilarious:rofl:
Yup also krillins short-term gf Was a real hottie,sexy curves.Blew every other
girl away in her bikinis:bleh:
Overall i wud really recommend watching the whole db series even to a non db fan.:hap2:

blueyesdude said:
yup ready to help out any db fan who wants the whole series.
I have literally watched the whole series abt 10 times and still not bored.The
energy and the feeling within me just spurs on while watching it.
Specially the episode no 230 in dbz where goku became super saiyan 3:eek:hyeah: .Oh boy it literally raised my hair.
Also the turtle hermit roshi's antics and his womanising abilities are surely hilarious:rofl:
Yup also krillins short-term gf Was a real hottie,sexy curves.Blew every other
girl away in her bikinis:bleh:
Overall i wud really recommend watching the whole db series even to a non db fan.:hap2:

Me,Me :p ,I couldn't find the dvd's for this :mad:

Crazy_Eddy said:
Really?? Ah damn thats really sad! :bleh:
Hehe, i've not read, not seen, not heard whatever you guys are talkin about. Beat that :rofl:

p.s: Just kidding :eek:hyeah:
hey i can intro u to dbz.. its the stuff thats drawn on all the pencil boxes that kids carry to school :eek:hyeah:

I've right now got the entire DB series in high quality Divx format, around 25gigs in total in around 6-7 DVD's. Saw them on my 5106K DVD divx player on the TV. Beat That! :p

Specially the episode no 230 in dbz where goku became super saiyan 3 .Oh boy it literally raised my hair.

Also the turtle hermit roshi's antics and his womanising abilities are surely hilarious

That summed up both DB and DBZ. Watch DB for all the pervetedness of Roshi, watch DBZ to watch Goku transform to Ssj3. That was the coolest moment of the series.

super_saiyan said:
@blueyesdude: u can say that alright...every sem holidays i watch the DBZ,DBGT...didnt like the boo sage very much tough..;)

You say you didn't like buu saga???:O

Yeah, Buu saga was awesome! has all the drama and action from the the rest of DBZ combined. Ssj3 Goku, Vegetto, kid Buu vapourizing earth upon seconds after coming back to life, Super Buu on the verge of destroying the entire universe by breaching its dimensions, Mystic Gohan, and best of all, Ssj3 Gotenks!!

params7 said:
Yeah, Buu saga was awesome! has all the drama and action from the the rest of DBZ combined. Ssj3 Goku, Vegetto, kid Buu vapourizing earth upon seconds after coming back to life, Super Buu on the verge of destroying the entire universe by breaching its dimensions, Mystic Gohan, and best of all, Ssj3 Gotenks!!

You said it man.. Gotenks rox:eek:hyeah:. Man their fight with that buu was the best:rofl: . I love those episodes.

^ Hey, thats what I tell my car everytime I start it too! :rofl:

bottle said:
hey i can intro u to dbz.. its the stuff thats drawn on all the pencil boxes that kids carry to school

Hey Saiyan, say do you have one o these boxes? :eek:hyeah:

wow!! Thats great news man....finally somethin I could watch on Animax...yeaaahh!!:D....lookin forward to it!!!!!!!!!!! can u tell me the time???

Aces170 said:
is Db bleach, a version of dragon ball
Bleach is a diff anime and DB is that subbed it a.k.a Dattebayo.

And DB is such an old series...when will they show naruto n bleach n kenshin?, when we r 80?

Smith said:
And DB is such an old series...when will they show naruto n bleach n kenshin?, when we r 80?

eh??? Do you ever watch animax:p..they are showing kenshin for a long long time.

Smith said:
Bleach is a diff anime and DB is that subbed it a.k.a Dattebayo.

They may be old but they still haven't run a full series in india. DB and DBGT have yet to start here, if it will one day.

Back