Recommend Sneakers for all day wearing

Before covid, I ordered shoes from FK, stitching and color finish seem like it's fake, kept for replacement, but replacement shoes too has same defects, so returned it.
It happened twice, with Nike and Sketchers.

Later bought Adidas adizero model direct from its site.
Check adidas site, it will have good discounts

This, there are a lot of fakes on FK.
If you want to buy Nike at a discount, buy it from Myntra where Nike themselves have been onboarded as a seller recently.

Need to get a pair of Sneakers primarily for all day wearing. These will NOT be used for running/ trekking but will be used for general outdoor walking around on city terrain (both in India and abroad). One thing I absolutely do need is good all-round inner cushioning with soft heel cushioning in particular because otherwise I end up getting heel pain the day after. I have been using Max Cushioning shoes from Skechers and those have been very nice and comfortable to wear. Just wanted a change, that's all.
All-day wearing depending on the weather needs ventilation. All encompassing shoes like this are going to get stifling

I'm thinking sandals with good cushioning for all day

Also there is a distinctive quality difference between Indian made shoes and shoes that are made in Vietnam or European ones. The European and Vietnam made shoes have moulded bottoms but few Indian made shoes like Adidas and Asics have pasted bottoms which give up easily. Also the moulded bottoms are much more lighter than the pasted one.

Can always glue them back with contact cement like Fevibond
Yes, it can be glued. It is quite good to see international brands are now made in India but the quality is taking a backseat and no proper QC is being made. Decathlon is the one I could point out. When they started in India the shoes and other products were all made in Europe but once they started manufacturing in India no proper QC is being done. Their customer care is good and they do exchange the products even after using it but their shoes are not as good as it used to be.

Back