Red Dead Redemption - Discussion Thread

Looking at the speed at which games are releasing dont be surprised if you see the game on torrents in few days

dinjo said:
Looking at the speed at which games are releasing dont be surprised if you see the game on torrents in few days

I want that to happen. R* was a company that started on PC, but now they like ditching the PC, really sucks >.< Let the game be out on torrents NAO, so that they know that piracy on 360 is as bad. :| (i am a huge R* fan have the entire GTA series legit which released in the past 4 years[inc chinatown wars :> ])

I has the POWER! :clap:

Get your cowboy gear together people. Rockstar has finally hit the west and has made a smashing entry. Amazing game, as predicted. I've played it for 3 hours and every minute of it was exciting. There is so much to do in this game, that you can be glued for ages. I'll try to post most of the details later on, but leaving everything else aside and get this game as soon as it comes out. ;)

i have a copy of this game and its awesome just started playing yesterday and its awesome .

graphics are superb especially during night and mid day.

side missions are interesting..

(there are plenty of moral options in these also like there is a mission where a guy asks u to acquire a land deed from an old man u can either kill the old man and get it or buy it from him)

plenty of mini games are also there,

horse modeling is wonderful

though there is one downer you cant swim ...

I am kind of confused ATM. Today is paycheck day and I am wondering if I should get this or Heavy Rain. :ashamed:

I am mostly inclined towards Heavy Rain. :p

Completed the game a few days back and it was completely kick-ass. The SP storyline was about 21 hours long and if you combine the stranger missions and other activities then consider this as an added gameplay time. I think the storyline could have been much better. Call of Juarez is still the ultimate in terms of it's storyline, voice acting and presentation.

Desecrator said:
I am kind of confused ATM. Today is paycheck day and I am wondering if I should get this or Heavy Rain. :ashamed:

I am mostly inclined towards Heavy Rain. :p

I say go for RDR.

HR is awesome too but just on replayability and online, RDR outclasses it massively.

^dunno mate...i guess every R* game is banned here :bleh:

b/w This game is full of Glitches, have you seen the videos on Youtube? Werewofl, flying deer, dog with gun, horse lady :lmao: :rofl:

^Yeah did. Params has posted some in this thread. Irrespective of all those minor bugs and glitches, the game has garnered positive reviews from critics world over.

Darn these lucky dawgs who owns a X360. :mad:

No bugs whatsoever in my entire playthrough. Although, I vaguely remember a box floating in the air once. No game breaking glitches though.

^:lol: obviously ethan...no Game breaking glitches...otherwise Reviewers would have screwed the case of R* :bleh:

The glitches are fun to watch though :rofl:

Back