Refrigerators factory second shop

Hacker said:
Any such places in Pune??
I will try to get exact address and contact details for you but it is near Wagholi. It is before the Choki Dhani turn that is what i know. My friend went there couple of weeks back and checked out few fridges and liked it.

The store near Hebbal Big bazaar is crap. They have very heavily dented stuff at same price as regular items. Hardly worth the price. They deal in Lg only.

Shree Electronics in Sankey road had good collection of refrigerators. They deal in Samsung and Whirlpool. I bought a double door 240 ltrs Samsung fridge from these guys. The fridge has a minor dent at the back which took us and the shopkeeper around 20 mins to discover. Comes with 5 years Samsung warranty on the compressor. Cost us 4K less than the MRP. :D

@sabret00the

Did you get warranty card from them ? I asked few guys but these dent pieces dont come with any warranty card so they dont service.

Praks said:
@sabret00the

Did you get warranty card from them ? I asked few guys but these dent pieces dont come with any warranty card so they dont service.

Read my post. I got 1 year warranty on the fridge and 5 year warranty on the compressor. Dude believe me you'll have to really start looking for the single little dent at the back of the fridge to actually find it. I personally think it's a good deal and I think it's a good shop. I had to bear transportation cost (Rs.700) and 2% extra due to payment by credit card.

raksrules said:
I will try to get exact address and contact details for you but it is near Wagholi. It is before the Choki Dhani turn that is what i know. My friend went there couple of weeks back and checked out few fridges and liked it.

Thanks dude.

^^^ If they cover the cost of the cooling gas replacement only then. Normally the warranty doesnt cover cost of refilling after replacing the compressor. Also the most critical component is the compressor which in most cases is already covered for 3 to 5 years. The warranty will have clauses like they wont cover rusting, normal wear and tear etc etc etc.

In short waste of money

This coming weekend i am planning to visit few warehouses on outskirts of Pune for the fridge. Planning to buy the same by year end. My friend knows few warehouses near Wagholi, but does anyone else know any other options which i can check out ?

raksrules said:
This coming weekend i am planning to visit few warehouses on outskirts of Pune for the fridge. Planning to buy the same by year end. My friend knows few warehouses near Wagholi, but does anyone else know any other options which i can check out ?
hey rakrules, im also interested in checking out warehouse/seconds shops in pune. i live close to the city area, south-eastern side of pune - if you currently have leads of places selling seconds anywhere closer to these parts post them here, ill be happy to go and investigate and report here.

wagholi ill perhaps visit later depending on your report - very far off from my place.

So i am back from that shop in Wagholi. The shop is not a AC showroom or something but will look more like a fridge repairing center. But yes it does have few fridges and washing machines.

I want to buy fridge and washing machine so my focus was on that. I plan to buy that only after november. Fridges are mostly of whirlpool brand and washing machines too of the same brand.

260 liters whirlpool fusion for around 11k (before bargaining) which he claims retail for 15k+. But it has only 6 months warranty (on everything)

310 liters whirlpool professional for around 15k(before bargaining)

All these are transit damage pieces

Washing machines automatic ones 6.5 kg ranges between 7.5 to 10k depending on features.

Semiautomatic for 4.5k types.

All have similar 6 months warranty.

Worth going for the offers ?

The pieces keep on rolling as people buy so what i will get in november i too dont know. Will have to go there, check and fix a deal immediately then and there.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Also how good are the front loading washing machines. He claims that market retail piece of 18k types whirlpool brand (not sure) for around 8k. He tells that since not many people buy front loading, the price difference is big between fresh undamaged and this transit damaged one.

Sorry for bumping an old thread.

Please check my above post. I have referred to a shop in Wagholi on outskirts of Pune. I have somehow lost its visiting card and need the contact number of that shop. Anyone here can help me in this regard ??

Sorry for bumping an old thread.

Please check my above post. I have referred to a shop in Wagholi on outskirts of Pune. I have somehow lost its visiting card and need the contact number of that shop. Anyone here can help me in this regard ??
Hi Raksrules,

Can you please post the address of the shop in Wagholi which you visited if you have the details as I am also looking to buy.

The shop's name is Maharashtra electronics, it's at your right hand side when you enter Wagholi from Pune.
Do we have any furniture seconds shop? I am interested in Godrej interio, and read that there are some seconds shop for that brand.

Yes godrej does have factory seconds store and regularly advertises to clear stock too. usually a bit away from the city where their main depot is located.

The shop's name is Maharashtra electronics, it's at your right hand side when you enter Wagholi from Pune.
Do we have any furniture seconds shop? I am interested in Godrej interio, and read that there are some seconds shop for that brand.

thanks buddy :).

Yes godrej does have factory seconds store and regularly advertises to clear stock too. usually a bit away from the city where their main depot is located.

Can u share the address please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry a bit correction in my post regarding Maharashtra Electronics. It is on your LEFT hand side when you enter Wagholi from Pune, so you don't have to cross the highway for getting to the shop.

Not 1 but thr are multiple such shops in Pune..all almost in the same area of Wagholi...when you are going from Kharadi or Viman Nagar side from Nagar road keep watching for such shops after you cross the Kharadi Hadapsar Bye pass junction...on your left you would find such shops and they have their godowns in and around this place.

In mumbai also there are such shops..i know of a couple of them in Andheri West...1 is called Mamta Electronics on JP road..near YWCA girls hostel.,..Tel 022-26250481/0960..then thr is 1 on SV Road in Amboli..dont remember the name tho'(just before Andheri Subway if you are coming from Andheri Station side)

Pls share more details abt such shops in Bangalore..

i bought a Haier fridge 2yrs back...the model with its freezer at the bottom,performance has been very good,no problems so far(*touch wood) but i dont like the space management in the freezer!
Very old post....but just to know the facts, thinking of buying the same refrigerator now. Are you still having this? How is the performance now?

Back