Reliable and fast hosting for Joomla Virtuemart Ecommerce Music Website

You should ask the ccavenue guys to help you out with this. They should provide you with a module for the same. Try this CCAvenue Payment for VirtueMart - Joomla! Extensions Directory

I got this module, however support has not been great. This is a different story which I will talk about later.

My current host hostdime.in has started complaining and suspending the site as traffic has increased. So I am looking for a budget and reliable VPS host at ~1000/month.

Site has approx 1500 visits daily and monthly bandwidth is 70-80 GB. Disk space required is 20-30GB.

I guess I would be needing a managed host since I have no experience in setting up a VPS. Also in managed host, do we get cpanel similar to shared hosting through which we configure the server without having to worry about updates/patches/installations ?

#Shakensoul - You can check Hetzner, I have used their VPS and Dedicated server. The servers are in Germany (I doubt you will get a good VPS for Rs 1000 hosted in India)

If you need cPanel, you need to pay extra. You can however go for some free control panels like Virtualmin if necessary.

#shakensoul, i think you have been used to cpanel, You want another host with cpanel? you won't get vps below $35 with cpanel in US or EU. So Extend your budget a bit.

@shakensoul : You still looking for that VPS ? Let me know if you do. I guess we can work out sumthing
<

Back