Reliance 3G Services Launched in 4 Cities

Tejas01 said:
just now recharged my card using 98 rs for 3 gb and after checking the balance, it says

you have 1357 rupees!!! wtf!!! since when did reliance change it from 3gb to 1 gb!!!

any one of u having any info on this...
I have recharged with Rs.99/- and got 2.5GB data and no talk time.

i just dont believe it!!!!

I had 1.5gb as balance yesterday and i tried downloading 2 files whose size were less than 500mb.

then suddenly i cudnt connect to the net and when i saw my balance it was only 9 paise!!! and the worst part is... reliance deducted balance even from my talktime(which was having 78 rupees) apart from the data plan.

This is seriously insane. The dealer says talk to R-CC as to what is happening!!

I am thinking of giving another last try from another dealer to recharge my card and if the same SH!t happens then F$$$ Reliance!!

ok edit: after going through their site, i realised that the moron dealer actually recharged for 125 mb weekly plan despite clearly specifying 3gb plan and also got an sms for the same stating that 98rs 125mb plan is now activated. what a waste...

Can we recharge from Reliance world..

What is the USSD command to check data balance for Reliance SMART ?

Revolution said:
Sorry,but not working in MDMA.....

*367 IS NOT A COMMAND :)

thats the cc number

the USSD is *367#

should work using a phone / any software supporting USSD

The network was reliance to reliance. He said it cost him around 6rs. Do not know whether some pack needs to be activated for special pricing.
His was an old card and he stays at the outer limits of the city.
He was shocked to see full network coverage of reliance 3g because his area does not have reliance 3g as their operator. :p

H_D said:
Are you guys happy with 100rs for 100mb plans? :(
It aint a 100rs for 100mb plan .
Its a 99rs for 3GB plan

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

RS4 said:
Everyone is using it for free, some settings trick :p

whats the trick?
I too am paying all the time. Enlighten us.

99pack doesnt seems to be working now, if you recharge with 99 pack, your speeds will only will be the same as what you get on EDGE/GPRS network, :(

Back