Reliance 3G Services Launched in 4 Cities

Well ask the shopkeeper to do the recharge like this

Gprs (value pack amnt) to m.no and send it to 53738 -which again he have to reply yes in order to complete the transaction

Ex: u want 99 recharge to 9999999999

so he hav to send

Gprs 99 to 9999999999

90% or maybe more dealers dont knw about these things :p

^ the info maybe dealer specific because some dealers use only a fixed operator for recharge across all operators.
Good info none the less :p

pretty decent for browsing then!!!

their 3g speeds should be good.

however, it looks too good to be true!! esp for 3g. is this a national pack or specific to a circle?

ggt said:
^ the info maybe dealer specific because some dealers use only a fixed operator for recharge across all operators.

Good info none the less :p
Yes that is called Oxygen ...

As m already having dealership of most of the current operators so given the app. suggestion :). Oxygen retailers cant do this recharge :(

babhishek said:
pretty decent for browsing then!!!

their 3g speeds should be good.
however, it looks too good to be true!! esp for 3g. is this a national pack or specific to a circle?
No private operator has got pan india license.
Also i think reliance is treated like an outsider among the corporate world wrt telecom.
What i meant to say is i dont think anybody will make a network sharing agreement for 3g in case of roaming with them.

ggt said:
No private operator has got pan india license.

Also i think reliance is treated like an outsider among the corporate world wrt telecom.

What i meant to say is i dont think anybody will make a network sharing agreement for 3g in case of roaming with them.
What i meant by a national pack is not roaming/ pan india licence

i asked if this is a valid pack for all circles which have Reliance 3g for example Kolkata

:)

also is this applicable for new numbers/connections/sims or for old sims ported to 3g

Its applicable to all nos. They had advertised their gsm service as 3g ready when they launched their edge service too.
So no differentiation on that count.

ggt said:
Its applicable to all nos. They had advertised their gsm service as 3g ready when they launched their edge service too.

So no differentiation on that count.
in short, so I could buy a 3g sim and recharge with 99 for 3gb and get 3G Speeds?

v v v interesting

Yes mine was the initial release connection when they were giving 10 rs talktime everyday. I had to do nothing special to get 3g on my phone except the data packs else the balance would dry up pretty fast. A 99 pack hardly lasts an hour for me.

Reliance 3G in Kolkata.

Rim.jpg

just now recharged my card using 98 rs for 3 gb and after checking the balance, it says
you have 1357 rupees!!! wtf!!! since when did reliance change it from 3gb to 1 gb!!!
any one of u having any info on this...

Yes the recharge amount is 99 bucks. I think you got the 51 pack and rest as talktime. Not sure though.
Or maybe some other pack i am not aware of :S

Back