Reliance 3G Services Launched in 4 Cities

Me too getting good speeds like around 1.4Mbps.But getting frequent disconnections. Using net through nokia e71.

@ggt: you getting frequent disconnections? Is this because i am using through mobile?

No disconnections for me. Speeds were constant and i used up my 98 bucks pack in just about 40 minutes.
Using it with my mobile nokia C5.

Too bad these service providers don't offer unlimited data plans. I just saw their pre-paid and post paid plans and they were atrocious, to say the least. 100 bucks for 100MB, are you kidding me?

I think the UL plans will happen once LTE comes in competition.
Also most of those who have 3g licences are in wired broadband business. And they wont be risking to lose their customers to 3g.

Look at the speed i am getting now using via Nokia E71.

Using an app JokuiSpot to make the mobile as a WiFi hotspot and using the net on my laptop. :clap:

If i connect the mobile via data cable, there are frequent disconnections; dont know why. But through WiFi there is no disconnection et al :)

But the mobile gets heated up fast :( Need to buy a 3G USB Modem soon.

hey guys, i am facing a strange problem...

i recently bought a new sim card and been trying to recharge it to 98 rs 3gb data plan but the e-recharge person gets an error on his cell

"cannot recharge, this plan is not supported". Now how to get it done, i even went to reliance CC they told they cant recharge from CC.

Any help out there guys!!

^ Is there such a plan? AFAIK, it was Rs 99 for 2.5GB but that's for postpaid. For prepaid, I'm recharging for Rs 51, 1GB 15 days, tell me if there are better plans.

Tejas01 said:
hey guys, i am facing a strange problem...
i recently bought a new sim card and been trying to recharge it to 98 rs 3gb data plan but the e-recharge person gets an error on his cell
"cannot recharge, this plan is not supported". Now how to get it done, i even went to reliance CC they told they cant recharge from CC.
Any help out there guys!!
Its 99 rs and its available with prepaid.

^ Damn. It was not mentioned in their website. So we just need to do a recharge of 99 and that's it?

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

ggt said:
Its 99 rs and its available with prepaid.

Damm... i tried it today again from another dealer, but heck even he was getting the same error message. This plan is not supported with this number.
Is something wrong with the number? Mine starts with 9022**** series. If this wont work then its better to use MNP.
@ggt, where are u in mumbai?

I am in mumbai. And my no is in same series as yours.
Try recharging at reliance world /web world outlet. They have a better idea about their plans.

Back