Reliance 3G Services Launched in 4 Cities

Hmm, yesterday I tried 3G and lost Rs 70 in 2 minutes. Though overall, it's 100 times better than Docomo Edge. Speeds were close to 4mbps (maybe because Nokia 5800 only has 3.6 mbps 3G speed). Best thing, voice and data works simultaneously.

Guys please help me to set Gprs settings on my HTC HD2..I purchased new sim, getting 3g signal but not able to set GPRS or WAP settings on mobile to get 3g work. i smsed them ALL TO 55100 but it said ur handset not supported . Please guide me to do it manually. What should be the APN?

Seems everybody is using it:p.
Getting low speeds upto 3OOKB/sec that too with regular spikes with increasing pings.
At this rate mtnl 3g looks good with capped speed coz its consistent atleast.
Never thought reliance had so many customers that can bring a 28mbps network to so low rates.
I think reliance is laughing all the way to the bank.

wtf???? recharged my account with 100rs and just did a speedtest and wtf!*(@$&*^*&^@#(%&@, 0.00rs balance remaining x-(, phuQ u reliance :X

my bad :(.. screw em xD .. btw is thr any unlimited GPRS plan for reliance, m getting constant 3.23mbps speeds :) but uploads only around 320kbps :(

If you are only getting 3Mbps speeds i suggest you can try mtnl 3g (1.7k for 25gb). Plus side is the speeds are constant for them unlike reliance which seems to give a lot of spikes.
If you get better speeds then reliance gives 20gb for 2k.
I would say better try some bundled gprs packs (2g) before you get the 3g packs.

m using gprs 99recharge for reliance 3G for 3gb of data :D.. but are you also facing problems like timeouts? i cant stream videos and cant use it in java apps :(

ggt said:
If you are only getting 3Mbps speeds i suggest you can try mtnl 3g (1.7k for 25gb). Plus side is the speeds are constant for them unlike reliance which seems to give a lot of spikes.

If you get better speeds then reliance gives 20gb for 2k.

I would say better try some bundled gprs packs (2g) before you get the 3g packs.
@ggt: could i use the MTNL 3g service with the Huawei modem that's available through TE? whats the actual speeds with MTNL? i use their Triband currently. & is there a 1800rs plan with 100GB limit?

kanishk619 said:
m using gprs 99recharge for reliance 3G for 3gb of data :D.. but are you also facing problems like timeouts? i cant stream videos and cant use it in java apps :(
99rs for 3gb data?? how come?

Back