Reliance Digital Thread

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240517-192932_Opera.png
    Screenshot_20240517-192932_Opera.png
    293.3 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Not a deal but feedback

Let me tell you about Reliance Digital .
I had ordered Sony headphones. I got open display maal. They confirm with me if I still approve it for delivery ...they send me WhatsApp photo.. they told it's new.

I said okay. But 360 Sony trial code was missing. I raised complain.
Since then I have been get call after call updating me.

Now got call again from Reliance saying Sony has stopped giving code in new boxes and they confirmed with Sony too ( Now I don't know how true...I will contact Sony too .) And that 360 music code is not a big issue either.

But what I liked it is they were atleast professional enough to update me.

And there delivery person has been calling me for good feedback.

I will leave good feedback just because of atleast paying attention to customer.

Syska 16amp smart plug for 299rs. I got one offline and it's probably old stock.

Available to pick up at a store about 20km from me, ordered and paid but cancelled later as I can't even find the syska app on the iOS app store. Reading the reviews on flipkart the energy monitoring isn't accurate and these could be very old stock.
Phew saved my travel hassle.

Available to pick up at a store about 20km from me, ordered and paid but cancelled later as I can't even find the syska app on the iOS app store. Reading the reviews on flipkart the energy monitoring isn't accurate and these could be very old stock.
You can use Smart Life app with these. Available for iOS

For 299, I can't complain much. The app is very basic. I was only able to compare the voltage with our inverter and it matches, not sure about the other readings.

A bit off-topic but do these 16A plugs even work for AC because all the burnt plugs pics I have seen in reviews on amazon/fk were from AC usage in most cases which is also expected as starting/in-rush current of AC can exceed 16A in many cases unlike geyser which has a fixed current limit of 16A.
Exactly why I bought it for, using it with 1.5t Daikin and so far it's working fine.

Back