Reliance Jio Rollout

I can see that but it is not highlighted and "Ind-Jio (4G) Forbidden". This is how it appears when it is searched in network.
It will be forbidden till you can get a jio sim[DOUBLEPOST=1457346160][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can see that but it is not highlighted and "Ind-Jio (4G) Forbidden". This is how it appears when it is searched in network.

Availablity in guwahati?
its excellent to good almost everywhere in guwahati

Last edited:
Is there any ETA for the wired connection/FTTH going Live (esp in the gated communities)? My area has got the wires and FTTH boxes installed since ~yr now.

Lol is it still rolling out ..what a big rofl
Its beyond the point of launch time. They've taken Govt for a ride, customers are nothing actually.

Actually..

As per the auction and licence conditions, successful bidders were required to provide 90% coverage in metro area and 50% of rural area within five years of getting 4G airwaves.

But its already 5.5 years :|

Last edited:
@vaibhavyagni . Could you check coverage for 226010,226016 and 226001 Lucknow for 4g and FTTH . Vodafone and Airtel seems to be in no mood in launching 4g in lucknow. The very first airtel 4g mentions lucknow station.

@vaibhavyagni . Could you check coverage for 226010,226016 and 226001 Lucknow for 4g and FTTH . Vodafone and Airtel seems to be in no mood in launching 4g in lucknow. The very first airtel 4g mentions lucknow station.
Excellent at all three pincodes for 4G. No idea about FTTH

Back