Reliance Jio Rollout

ALL SAMSUNG & LG
comment_591511_attachment_images_1.png

Guys now that Jio preview offer is available on most of the current Samsung devices, how do I get a SIM for a 5 months old Galaxy J2? Can someone kindly provide the detail procedure with price and all?

Go to jio website and check faq under partner preview section. They have listed all supported Samsung and lg phones on which offer is available and process to claim it.

I got a Jio SIM for J7 today. I clarify the steps:
- Install myJio app from play store. You can even install a copied apk, but the latest one.
- keep data on, and run the app.
- It takes few seconds to show up the first screen.
- You will two option, Log in & sign up.
- wait few more seconds and a third option will appear, something like "get preview offer".
- touch "get preview offer". Read the instructions and move few steps forward.
- Finally it asks for your name and mobile number.
- the mobile number is verified through an OTP.
- After entering OTP, you will see the offer code / bar code.
- Take a screenshot, and print this screenshot.
- Carry this invite code print, along with your photograph and ID/Address proof (Keep the original too).
- Fill the CAF and Submit the docs & photo at Digital Express / Digital Express mini and they will give you a SIM.[DOUBLEPOST=1471689784][/DOUBLEPOST]Another important point, people are approaching Jio outlets in large numbers.
Better reach within early hours. Make sure you have 1 or 2 hours to spend there.
You may be asked to come on a later date due to shortage of SIMs.

Install myJio app from play store. You can even install a copied apk, but the latest one.
- keep data on, and run the app.
- It takes few seconds to show up the first screen.
- You will two option, Log in & sign up.
- wait few more seconds and a third option will appear, something like "get preview offer".
- touch "get preview offer". Read the instructions and move few steps forward.

I am trying to get this done on a 3G phone. The preview offer screen shows up, but it looks like a regular ad screen. No response upon repeated taps.

Local Mini store asked me to come back on Monday for Samsung free SIM. Looks like its free for any 4G Phone, Less chances now of getting a SIM now.

Click My Jio after the screen disappears

Thx for the reply..

Upon tapping My Jio option, I get directed to a screen with option of Sign In and Sign Up.
Third option of Skip intimates about the requirement of a Jio SIM for automatic signing in.

The menu on the left only reveals Quick Recharge|Quick pay bill|Find store/hotspot|Jio Care.

Thx for the reply..

Upon tapping My Jio option, I get directed to a screen with option of Sign In and Sign Up.
Third option of Skip intimates about the requirement of a Jio SIM for automatic signing in.

The menu on the left only reveals Quick Recharge|Quick pay bill|Find store/hotspot|Jio Care.
874c4a7380612aa10a4eae47187b4fb6.jpg

Click on 'Get Jio Sim'
You'll get coupon in few minutes after otp authentication

Back