Reliance Night Booster Zoom 1

Gannu said:
I've already mentioned it in the previous post. :)

The connection was activated yesterday after a fortnight long delay and several phone calls and emails. It was a PITA really. But the speeds are pretty good. Getting 110 kBps during the day and 220~230 kBps during the night. No issues by far.
what plan u r on ? what is the connection type ? metro ethernet( direct lan to ur pc) ? and can u post the max upload speed u can reach by torrent , utube and speedtest.. it will be helpful

^Sorry for the late response. I am using the same plan as mentioned in the thread title. Gives me 1mbps during the day and 2mbps during the night (10PM to 8AM). 1500 + taxes is what I have to pay. The first bill is just 169 Rs since they have it calculated until this month end. I'll know what is the exact payable amount starting next-month end. The connection is from a modem to my netbook via ethernet cable.

Download speeds are good whereas upload speeds are pathetic. Getting not beyond 70-80 kBps. Not sure if this is related to Utorrent though. Will post speedtest shots later.

Sabby, what's the update from your end? Did you get the connection yet?

Back