Reliance offering 4mbps Unlimited without FUP for 1100?

^ indeed. But they don't charge me for days the net is down so i have nothing to complain about, i keep bsnl 512kbps connection for backup.

Having given three years of my life to them, I can faintly agree to your statement. But then you aren't even paying an arm and length (unlike others). I am right now on Tikona. From what my perspective is now, I say reliance is vastly reliable.
They try but broadband/wireless network varies from place to place. This is why you will always find some member very happy with one ISP and some cursing the same in a different city/area.

It will be interesting to see what happens to Rcom Wireline broadband business after 3 years when Jio will take over. I think they have around 8 lakh broadband customers.

They should upgrade to FTTH soon.

My 2 Mbps plan running excellent since last 4 years. no hiccups or downtime. Had ping issue in the beginning but PGPORTAL solved the case. Reliance increased the Bandwidth on my NODE. :D

I am using 2 Mbps thunder plan sincoe last six months. Thinking of upgrading it to 4. The only issue i face is, as soon as there is an electricity outage, broadband stops working.. also, many times, i face DHCP issue too..

Back