Reliance offering 4mbps Unlimited without FUP for 1100?

GUYS BEWARE!!!! Reliance speeds are very bad.... After reading about Thunder bold plan I opted for 1199 plan for 3Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload.
Its been 20 days since I have the connection. I get download speed of 80 kbps and sometimes 350 kbps. Upload speed of 40kbps to 240kbps. Called their customer care kept on hold for more than 30 minutes.
Sent emails to applette officer and support of reliance but no help.

Apna Sapna sabka paisa apna.

Thankfully, I did not disconnect Airtel which gives me steady speeds.
I've been saying this since last 5 months.

kbps or kBps?
It's kbps, trust me on this one. :)

I was using reliance 2009 and for 699 it gave me 612 kbps non FUP speed. I wonder how is their quality now. Anyone from gurgaon using reliance?

I have had Reliance Broadband, Pune for quite some time now.
However since March or April 2013 their service has become really horrible.
My plan is for 500 kbps (or something larger than that), however I get 250 kbps consistently. Only in the early mornings I am getting 600 kbps.

You know perhaps a person can live with this, because they are still getting internet connection, but the funny thing with Reliance is that you need to first login at their webpage. This webpage takes 10-15 minutes to load!!! And their customer care / technical support doesn't have any answer for this.

Every time you make a complain, the standard canned response is that there is a server downtime in my area/Pune till 21st/22nd of whichever month you give a call.
(21st March, 22nd April, 22nd May)

Have heard from senior level officials in Rcom, that they're going to upgrade speeds & bring plans from 2mbps to 8mbps unlimited.
This is expected by September. Treat this as rumor for time being.

Back