Reliance offering 4mbps Unlimited without FUP for 1100?

True. I don't mind even if MTNL brings their 2Mbps UL schemes down into the sub-1k bracket. Their current rates are atrocious.

I too seriously want MTNL to reduce the price. I am open to other ISPs providing service in my area but MTNL for me has been reliable and best is that they do not have FUP on unlimited plans.

There was a TE user named Aladin whose dad worked in MTNL (probably broadband department) as he used to get the new plan news and all before it were officially announced. He also helped some people sort out their MTNL Triband issues. Seems he is no more active on the forums.

Does reliance encounter frequent downfall in service or any other issue... if no major issue, will switch to reliance from crappy bsnl slow and expensive plan

Does reliance encounter frequent downfall in service or any other issue... if no major issue, will switch to reliance from crappy bsnl slow and expensive plan

The service differs from area to area. Find if anyone nearby uses reliance and ask him for any problems he is facing. Nothing frequent in my case. Though i got 1mbps speed on my 4mbps plan for 5 days. They had my line rate set at 1mbps, just got it fixed everything is fine now.

The service differs from area to area. Find if anyone nearby uses reliance and ask him for any problems he is facing. Nothing frequent in my case. Though i got 1mbps speed on my 4mbps plan for 5 days. They had my line rate set at 1mbps, just got it fixed everything is fine now.

Speedtest screen-shot please.. Its a Metro Ethernet or ADSL. Your experience till now with the connection even before the plan change, since I last asked.. :)

Speedtest screen-shot please.. Its a Metro Ethernet or ADSL. Your experience till now with the connection even before the plan change, since I last asked.. :)

I will post the screen shot later. Its ADSL. I used to get frequent disconnections in the beginning, but everything is fine now. There is hardly one downtime in a month now. The CC is run by fools and they lie to the customers a lot. I directly complain to the office now so i dont deal with them.
But i can assure you if you are having problem with your line and the CC said that they have a server issue and will be fixed in xx amount of time they are lying. :|

I called up CC, they said someone will call in 3 days and it's been 5 days. No kind of contact from that side yet. What to do? I'm from Indore.

I will post the screen shot later. Its ADSL. I used to get frequent disconnections in the beginning, but everything is fine now. There is hardly one downtime in a month now. The CC is run by fools and they lie to the customers a lot. I directly complain to the office now so i dont deal with them.
But i can assure you if you are having problem with your line and the CC said that they have a server issue and will be fixed in xx amount of time they are lying. :|

May I know you are from which city/area?
I have recently applied for a new connection & even made the payment.
How we can directly complain to office for any queries? Any contact number.

May I know you are from which city/area?
I have recently applied for a new connection & even made the payment.
How we can directly complain to office for any queries? Any contact number.

I live in bhopal and can provide contact nos for here if you want. I got the no after i once asked for disconnection. I got a call from the reliance office and they gave me their contact no. Complaining to the local office is much faster and i can keep bugging them until my problem is solved.

I live in bhopal and can provide contact nos for here if you want. I got the no after i once asked for disconnection. I got a call from the reliance office and they gave me their contact no. Complaining to the local office is much faster and i can keep bugging them until my problem is solved.

PM me the nos please.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw can anyone tell me that this router can be used with Reliance
www.trendnet.com/store/products/proddetail.asp?status=view&prod=105_TEW-452BRP

Yes.

The plan is really tempting..anyone from west delhi? Need to know howz the connection? Still stuck on airtel..:(
If this one goes well, I'll opt for 2mbps plan:D

Back