Replacing Robocopy

ZeroZakri

Recruit
Copying NTFS permissions from windows server 2012 to windows server 2016 still a problem using Robocopy, which lead us to do it manually but now it is over because it is not just one share, it is about 16 shares now !!! Also, I can't find a way to make Robocopy backup any needed folder automatically every day !!
Does anyone have experience with this ?? or any recommended free software?

Does anyone have experience with this ?? or any recommended free software?
sorry, either your post is all over the places or im dumb to understand it. What exactly is you trying to achieve?

if you are looking for recursive and periodic backup on windows platform, there are lot of tools available - like cobian backup, dirsync, freefile sync, etc.

sorry, either your post is all over the places or im dumb to understand it. What exactly is you trying to achieve?

if you are looking for recursive and periodic backup on windows platform, there are lot of tools available - like cobian backup, dirsync, freefile sync, etc.
Your recommendations sound good, Also I am trying now the trial versions of Syncback and Gs Richcopy 360 .And I will take a look to the tools you recommended (cobian backup, dirsync, freefile sync) today

Back