Request A Signature Thread

h4x0R said:

maybe someone can use this pic for a start-up :p

a.jpg

a.jpg - imgX

but i think this will look sucky when resized to 500x120 pixels

Balkazzaar said:
i second riv its really is insane to have a 40kB limit to the signature........maddening.......infact it wud be really good if the moderators cud relax this rule a bit........:(

here is the avatar u wanted

Balkazzaar said:
yeah becks,
no offence to u bro, from wot i have seen in the posts, i really don't c u accepting any Signature making request frm someone (other than posting the rules) unless they r by PM of course...........:ashamed:
Show us ur skills too dude.........:eek:hyeah:
lol only if ppl hadnt hijacked the thread i would have so thats why.

Text: I ALWAYS HAVE THE LAST LAUGH!! Muhahaha... With My ID
Picture: Laughing Skull (I need this one ) Search for it.

Thanks in advance.

ur not even a newbie..and still ur posting off topic, this is a request thread not asking people how to do things.please read rules

@quad: try using brushes... i seen various brushes which go on tapering as they become long :)

@becks : is there any harm in asking?? i mean if someone is in some problem... shudn't we help him?? or just say u r offtopic nd ignore him?? be polite man...
no offence though...

@ becks - dude u started the thread, u made the rules, but i dont see any help from you around here.. people followed your rules, u didnt reply, again other people jumped up and took initiative to help others. All u do is come once in a fortnight, check the thread, leave a totally un required comment and vanish. If u want to help others, please do so... atleast don't make fun of people who want to learn stuff....

Quad Master said:
0123067e342492500kp0.jpg

I wanna know how can i create the white line effect shown in the above image for any image using photoshop.

new layer, then pick a soft abstract brush add "shape dynamics" , "other dynamics" , "smoothen". after that then jus blend it on to background. (use exposure if u need to make it brighter). you will have a similar effect. :)

@becks, instead of re-enforcing the rules.. maybe u shud be more active for the sig making part. thts jus my 2cents.

Rivunited said:
new layer, then pick a soft abstract brush add "shape dynamics" , "other dynamics" , "smoothen". after that then jus blend it on to background. (use exposure if u need to make it brighter). you will have a similar effect. :)

@becks, instead of re-enforcing the rules.. maybe u shud be more active for the sig making part. thts jus my 2cents.

Thanks will give it a try and get back here , hope u guys done mind me discussing this here :)

Back