Request A Signature Thread

@v1gnesh - Filter > Render > fibers

@beast - its all random not a specific method for it , just kept

trying all option and tried to see how it affected the image.

Also read some tuts here and there online for help.

+ some imagination :)

h4x0R said:
^ Make one for me plzzzz.
Text: I ALWAYS HAVE THE LAST LAUGH!! Muhahaha... With My ID
Picture: Any Skull Laughing, Or Angry skull.
With some cool background and some effects.

Thanks in advance.

here is ur skull siggy :rofl:

broar94 said:
any more entries for me?? :D

something for u... well i didn't get any left aligned image... so i was forced to write the text at left... hope u like it :)

f_skylinem_142540f.jpg

and this is the image i wanted to give... but due to the 40kb limit... i was forced to save with quality @ 3... :mad: :mad:

f_skyline2m_aa4d0bc.jpg

Dark Star said:
Oops :p Can you make its a bit polished and S on Right :ashamed: Please remove those white look at the corners :S

tht corner white part is most probably done by accident by him.. as jpeg dont support transparency.. he shud have saved it using gif or png format.

a pro street theme... available in limited quantities... so get ur hands on it before it goes... :p

just kidding... had seen some requests for the prostreet theme by nVidiabeast and some other guy too... so as i was free... tried to do some work :)

so if anyone likes it... please tell me so... and also changes if any...

kauzy :)

f_prom_3c22cff.jpg

1.Request in English only( i dont understand other stuff)
2.Be clear as in what you want

1. I want sig with a v8 engine and flames all around and in between the v8 a scull with mouse on top of it and the mouse cable coming out the eyes.
2. theme=speed
3. colors toe be used= red, yellow, fiery orange.
4. Text= JPL

3.Mention the theme you want in your sig for example coke,transformers,britney etc.
4.If you would like a certain image please post the image with your request.
5.Only make one post requesting your sig and then again if you want to leave comments on the sig I have made for YOU.
6.Once you have posted please do not post again and again saying wheres my sig, coz I will make it.
7.Do not Discuss other things in this thread please and do not go off topic.
8.State clearly what you want the text to say in your signature.
9.I dont do animation so please do not ask for a animation sig
10.Do not ask me to make matching avators etc.
11.1st come 1st serve rules.

kauzy said:
a pro street theme... available in limited quantities... so get ur hands on it before it goes... :p
just kidding... had seen some requests for the prostreet theme by nVidiabeast and some other guy too... so as i was free... tried to do some work :)
so if anyone likes it... please tell me so... and also changes if any...
kauzy :)
f_prom_3c22cff.jpg
very nice sig.. but i was looking for something with reference to my post # 23 with my pc specs..

thnx for replying :p

neways... i just wanted to know who wanted this theme... so thats i can include the system specs in it...
also do tell me if u want anything more in the siggy... like more cars... GALS :p

Back