Request for Products here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for these - Medium size, 3 pairs
http://www.complyfoam.com/products/t-400/

Any deals going on on these?

T-400 is sold out . In 400 series currently only these models are in stock- S-400 , TS-400 and TX-400 . You can order from here :

http://www.proaudiohome.com/index.php?route=category/manufacturer&c_id=33&man_id=24

ATH M50 coiled cable in stock ? please pm the price

ATH-M50 coiled version has not been available in India with distirbutor for a long time . Only the ATH-M50s/LE (straight cable - limited edition is available).

http://www.proaudiohome.com/Audio-Technica-ATHM50-headphone-professional-DJ?search=ath-m50[DOUBLEPOST=1372846563][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is it possible for you to get a ground loop isolator for 3.5 mm? I've been searching all around but didn't get any.
Also, any idea if Cowon EM1 and Soundmagic E10m & MP21 mic/button work with Nexus 4?

Sorry Ground loop isolator is not available with us . We personally havent tested any of the earphones with mobile phones but going by the reviews of EM1 on some sites , its mic works fine with Nexus 4 :).

Beyerdynamics dt990 600Ohm[DOUBLEPOST=1372924357][/DOUBLEPOST]or Hifiman HE400[DOUBLEPOST=1372924396][/DOUBLEPOST]Hifiman is preferred

I've just seen edifier name under speakers category on proaudiohome.com.
Can you please mention which models are you stocking and when?
Thanks

Pretty much complete Edifier line up of multimedia speakers. Which model are you looking for ?

Actually I'm looking for p3080m model or else will settle for c2.[DOUBLEPOST=1372949623][/DOUBLEPOST]best possible option below 5k with basic asus xonar dg or dgx.
I hope you will work out best possible deal.

JVC Marshmallow HA-FX35
JVC Marshmallow HA-FX34
i would like to know the best price for the same.
and also a recommendation on which one i should go ahead with i m using a Karbonn S5 mobile for these
thank you,

Why you are not bringing iBasso DAPs DX100, HDP R10, DX50 (upcoming), since you are dealing with iBasso Amp ? If interested can you get one ?
What happend to Grado line up, it is been long time and it disappeared, can you get any headphone from Grado line up ?

Why you are not bringing iBasso DAPs DX100, HDP R10, DX50 (upcoming), since you are dealing with iBasso Amp ? If interested can you get one ?
What happend to Grado line up, it is been long time and it disappeared, can you get any headphone from Grado line up ?
Ditto !!
I too am looking for iBasso and Grado products .....

Grado's pricing just doesn't work out to provide a value for money deal in India keeping the customs duty etc in mind so we couldn't go ahead with importing the same.

We will consider iBasso if have enough queries or interested members. It is not possible to get distribution or dealership for single products or limited quantity of orders. Most companies have a MOQ(minimum order quantity) for dealers.

iBasso D-Zero or D42 Mamba, out of these two : whichever more people are interested in...
Actually, I am looking to place an order for myself, but if you are able to source it then it would save me the hassles of shipping, customs,etc.
BTW how much duty has to be paid when importing ?? in case I have to buy one for myself alone....

iBasso D-Zero or D42 Mamba, out of these two : whichever more people are interested in...
Actually, I am looking to place an order for myself, but if you are able to source it then it would save me the hassles of shipping, customs,etc.
BTW how much duty has to be paid when importing ?? in case I have to buy one for myself alone....

You can start an interest check for group order and if there enough interested members we can try and get them for a good pricing . Probably close to the International Pricing.

When importing custom duties is usually 20-30% depending on your luck to an extent. Seller may undervalue for lower custom duties for single item but that can cause trouble with insurance if package is lost and also high duty if customs in form of penalty realize its undervalued.

Brainwavz B2

We don't usually get the B2 due to lack of orders for same .Incase you need it and are willing to wait , we can try and source one for you with an advance confirmed order or token amount , whenever we get our next shipment of Brainwavz.

Very limited quantity of X3 arriving by 17th/19th August. Keep your eyes on Proaudiohome / Facebook page for the update cause its expected to sell out from the emails we have received for the X3. Next lot will arrive after 4-5 weeks.

HTIBsz

im looking forward to purchase a onkyo / denon HTIBs

Please mention model number , we will see if we can source for good price for you :).

I have budget 1k to buy iem for my Sony Xperia ZL. So please suggest me i like bass but not heavy i heard my bro samsung stereo headphones and pretty much liked it so suggest me.

Was looking in for edifier m 1380..needed to know net price + shipping cost and delivery time..I need it by Friday that's the issue..need to gift it as a present to a friend!

I am looking to get the SA IEM :). Please tell me how to go ahead

Also. Please do start to include Home Theater components in your store. At least some pre selected combos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back