Request for Products here

Status
Not open for further replies.

TE^Bot

Super Mod
Members can use this thread to request products from the dealer, or for any other product info/queries.

Purchase of Brainwavz Beta.

Hello Gautam sir.....
You might have forgotten but we were well acquainted few months ago.....had lots of chat regarding IEMs, headphones etc.... I even bought a Brainwavz M1, ProAlpha and a FIIO E6 from you guys. Still running absolutely perfectly .....
Anyways, am very interested in buying a Brainwavz Beta. I know it isn't available in your store currently. I called and the person who received that call (probably Sagar) said that it would be better if I posted my query here. So my question is, is there any chance you guys might bring the betas in stock in the future. Or maybe do some special consideration and bring one from mp4nation just for me....:).... They are currently giving it for quiet cheap. I can't buy from there as they need credit card (aaah ....too much hassle) ....and I don't want to trust them. You guys have my full trust and hence wanted it through your store......
Long story short, I need a Brainwavz Beta.....and I wish you guys can help me......

I hope I did not keep you waiting for long on the reply. Sagar may have meant forum.pristinenote.com as these days, I hardly get time to reply on TE. We have also been working on Pro Audio Home and Signature Acoustics, I am sure you would have followed us on the same.
There has been a trend, which I have never been able to fathom. When we got the Beta, there were no takers. So we stopped importing them. So we do not have them in the stock right now. I can however not let you get disappointed because of our policy.

As you have taken an initiative to open a thread, followed up with our office and been a loyal customer of ours, we will gift you one new upcoming model of Signature Acoustics. I am sure that you would find them to be the finest earphone to this date. Please make sure that next time you meet me to collect one. Happy listening.

audio technica-need help

after a very long research i have settled to buy ATH-PRO700Mk2 but was in vain when i didnt found it anywhere in India. ::hail:
But then psygeist ( a very helpful friend of head-fi ) said i can find authorized dealer of audio technica in pristinenote and hence this thread.
can somebody plz help me to get this as am feeling a little troubled to get them from overseas for 140$USD?

Funny that anyone can start thread in Dealers section.

I already PMed pristinenote earlier in the morning.

after a very long research i have settled to buy ATH-PRO700Mk2 but was in vain when i didnt found it anywhere in India. ::hail:
But then psygeist ( a very helpful friend of head-fi ) said i can find authorized dealer of audio technica in pristinenote and hence this thread.
can somebody plz help me to get this as am feeling a little troubled to get them from overseas for 140$USD?

We do not have the Pro 700Mk2 in stock. We would however be importing them shortly. We have replied to your PM.
Funny that anyone can start thread in Dealers section.

I already PMed pristinenote earlier in the morning.

:)

hey Gautama
i need Fiio E17 for my hd558 but i need to cheap cause my pocked is really killing me, i've purchased quiet a few products form u including m3 which was a very bitter experience, u told me that u'll have to develop taste for music but i just wanted to return the iem, my journey from m3 to IE80 has make me realize that u were right all along n feel terribly sorry for the all the mess that i made back then. hopefully this time it would be different. pls make me an offer i can't refuse cause every time i decide to get an amp/dac i stepback thinking how much difference is it gonna make probably be a waste of money.

Gautam sir, doesnt look after the thread on TE. We have a transparent prices on most of our product and as such they are discounted for TE members. We do have offers coming in from time to time you may like to follow them. We have 5% discount offer going on our website The Audio Megastore, however it is a limited time offer only. E17 is out of stock but expected back in 7 days.

hi team can i get Nationite Nanite N2 or S:FLO 2 please provide the availibility details and if possible please make available same waiting eageraly for positive reply

hi team can i get Nationite Nanite N2 or S:FLO 2 please provide the availibility details and if possible please make available same waiting eageraly for positive reply
Both these products are not envisaged in near term. We are coming up with an alternative arrangement.

bro do you deal in mobiles?? have you by any chance got an atrix 2 or google nexus or s2 with or without bill ??

bro do you deal in mobiles?? have you by any chance got an atrix 2 or google nexus or s2 with or without bill ??

Sorry we are distributor for audio related products. No mobiles for now. Keep you updated if we ever change our philosophy. Thanks for asking. :)

- - - Updated - - -

When can we expect sansa clip zip players?
Not for some time. We have tried very hard to convince SanDisk with the new model.... lets see. We have now on offer cowon media players with very attractive prices and offers.
Thanks for your interest.

- - - Updated - - -

Pro700 Mk2 is in stock now. However we would recommend you that you go for AD700s, as both of them are similar product. Only the AD700 is priced more reasonably.

Not for some time. We have tried very hard to convince SanDisk with the new model.... lets see. We have now on offer cowon media players with very attractive prices and offers.
Thanks for your interest.

Thanks Sir.
I'll wait for some more time. Already have waited for long time to get an dedicated source so may be 1 or 2 mnths more.:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back