Android Request/Offer: OnePlus 2 Invites

looks like the thread is going to be real happening soon. Those who get the phone early, please post about heating issues if any...

Could I also get on the list plox?? Kudos to gREen for this initiative!!
will add you soon and follow up

looks like the thread is going to be real happening soon. Those who get the phone early, please post about heating issues if any...
Sure, will post the impression followed by mini review and detailed review. The only thing concerns me in op2 is missing IR and quick charging.

Guys if any of you have a spare invite or could spare me one I would really appreciate it.

I registered and started somewhere around 32000 in queue for invites but now am over 100000 behind.

I am sure by the time I get an invite through that OnePlus 5 will be out

double or triple happy pal...[DOUBLEPOST=1441109745][/DOUBLEPOST]@dealwise thanks bro, i feel so great bcoz of you. dont have in a day or 2 day delivery, wish amazon deliver it fast.
huge thanks to @dealwise
no more waiting game, will update and will follow with the invites guys. Happy evening
please do share a invite very much intersted trying for over 2 weeks coming from true fan.Please PM me(FIY-NO SCAM)

Friends,
Boss called earlier this evening and asked ("demanded" :)) for an invite for OPT.
So, @gREen, kindly don't remove me from the list and if any noble soul could spare an invite, I'll be Thankful.
Cheers
bro, why should i remove, i keep on checking my inbox every now and then, initially as i said earlier, will wait for OPT or go for n5 2015 or moto. but i cant resist myself after your pm. i havent done anything other than sitting and refreshing my feeds and postponed my work from evening for op2. it looks like they shipped but will i get it tomorrow, fingers crossed. btw, whats your reservation status and why you didnt ordered bro?
carl's update on twitter

You are in position
105,215 / 4,700,846

Wow I will soon be 1.1L+ in queue. The only queue where I keep going backwards. The invite system is both stupid and infuriating.

Friends, OnePlus forms indicate people are receicing invites now regularly.
Has none of the forum members received any lately ? No sharing ? !! :(
Need one badly to please my boss

Back