Android Request/Offer: OnePlus 2 Invites

there is a airtel promotion going on for one plus two..my friend got an invite from nearby airtel store..its on first come first serve basis..and u need to opt for a 4g sim. They giving out 10 invites daily.

there is a airtel promotion going on for one plus two..my friend got an invite from nearby airtel store..its on first come first serve basis..and u need to opt for a 4g sim. They giving out 10 invites daily.
read that you have to be on queue and its a POSTPAID connection.
offtopic - recently i been getting lot of call drop on airtel, anyone here?

for small duration calls, nope. But it's normal for me to do a 2-3 hrs call everyday and 3-4 times per week call drops occur.

for small duration calls, nope. But it's normal for me to do a 2-3 hrs call everyday and 3-4 times per week call drops occur.
im facing a different one like call's cannot be heared for 2 or 1 seconds and appears again and again less frequently.

I don't think so, I claimed @dealwise invite in my 1+ account. The invite must be activated before purchase in Amazon, that's the criteria.
The invite I received specifically mentioned that this invite can be claimed only with this email id.

upload_2015-9-13_21-55-33.png

I claimed it, and then shared the code with mrmash. He was able to order without issues.

The invite I received specifically mentioned that this invite can be claimed only with this email id.

View attachment 59760

I claimed it, and then shared the code with mrmash. He was able to order without issues.
Nope man, doesn't work like that for me. Next time any one sharing invite directly give the code and the user use it on their 1+ account.
Give a try, it works for me.

my friend got the invite for changing a prepaid 3g sim to 4g..am very sure about it. As far as queue is concerned , its first come first serve...it was easy going in at 10.30 am, opening time for store.. ...purchased the phone..

my friend got the invite for changing a prepaid 3g sim to 4g..am very sure about it. As far as queue is concerned , its first come first serve...it was easy going in at 10.30 am, opening time for store.. ...purchased the phone..
1+ forun said it was postpaid but its craptel to say atleast

Just to clear the Airtel Scenario : Any existing Airtel 3G Sim no matter PrePaid or PostPaid if converted to 4G is eligible for an invite, but only 8 invites per day (first Come first serve basis)

Just bought tha phone and I must say that it looks like a lot of the earlier issues seem to have been sorted out....just started using it a few hours back and the sim is yet to get activated. So will keep you guys posted.

Who is next in queue? 1 invite available, it will expire in 3hrs.
Why dont you claim it .... As it is it needs to be claimed with your ID.
Only then the shared code can be used by others directly on Amazon.[DOUBLEPOST=1442228595][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just bought tha phone and I must say that it looks like a lot of the earlier issues seem to have been sorted out....just started using it a few hours back and the sim is yet to get activated. So will keep you guys posted.
Can you pls use it on 3G/4G for few hours continuously and report about the heating issues?

Back