Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just that you get axx to PU forums which has every tracker recruitment thread. There's a PU irc channel axx, I think.

And you get invites for what

Well ... I wont trust people here with invites apart from a few ... at least on BTN ... 5/8 I had invited, got banned within a month or so. I cant understand how hard is it to be on a RATIOFREE site.

BTN Is one of the easiest tracker to survive and the amount of content is very good.

Well ... I wont trust people here with invites apart from a few ... at least on BTN ... 5/8 I had invited, got banned within a month or so. I cant understand how hard is it to be on a RATIOFREE site.

I see, we share some common thing's here :p

FYT Unlimited invites

408f.png

Official FYT Recruitment

FYT (****YeahTorrents) is a General - RATIOLESS Tracker. We track scene and non-scene torrents and have both SD and HD content.

Click here for a review

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Yeah is a brand new general tracker with very very good pre-times(sometimes better than SCC!!-average times of pre are 1-2 minutes)You will see torrents that have been uploaded 2 seconds after pre!!!It has many torrents so far..It indexes tv torrents,0day,XXX,music,games,packs...Almost all of them are scene releases...It has also and some P2P-exclusive releases.New features are added day by day and it seems very promising.

Ratings from me:

Content: 9/10 All the scene content is here
Speed: 8/10- Speed is good
Community: 9/10 The staff is very polite and ready to help you...
You must first post here and PM me the following information

• [*=1]Why do you want to join FYT.
    [*=1]2 unedited ratio proofs of your most used trackers.
    [*=1]I may ask you some more questions via pm.
    [*=1]Your email, Gmail id preferred.
Send your application via PM to me.

NOTICE: If you do not receive a reply from us in 3 days, please PM us a reminder.
PS:Seed time is 48hrs so its ideal if you have a low upload.

Just like IPT. Was open till it got 1,000,000 users. Some claimed IPT owners themselves started TD.

My most used tracker currently, easier to search than FL , English :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back