Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you referring to me ?

Haha No , in fact i've been disabled for inactivity , i said BTN is not doing well because a friend of mine refused to download some old TV packs from BTN as the seeds are really poor. As I said , IPT and TD are better options now. And for new shows , eztv.it is a great public TV Tracker.

Any suggestion looking for music torrent for lossless music (not the flac one but wav) please suggest ...and if at a invite please

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

One IPT invite is available with me.

Got one TD invite. Let me know.
Given to user of TE, after seeing ratio proofs. This invite is over.

One IPT invite is available with me.
Given to user here. Invite is over.

*********************************************************************************************************
*********************************************************************************************************

MOD SUGGESTION:
Should I start a sticky thread, where we can log invites:

1. Who it was given to.
2. Given by whom.
3. Tracker.
4. What all was used for verification.

You guys can submit, on the thread, and I will edit the master post (a table); so we have a track who is benevolent and who are accepting. Let me know.

MOD SUGGESTION:
Should I start a sticky thread, where we can log invites:

1. Who it was given to.
2. Given by whom.
3. Tracker.
4. What all was used for verification.

You guys can submit, on the thread, and I will edit the master post (a table); so we have a track who is benevolent and who are accepting. Let me know.
+1.

Just create a google doc & embed it here. Very easy to create, edit & manage :)

+1.

Just create a google doc & embed it here. Very easy to create, edit & manage :)

True. But I do not want it external. As it is, p2p, is now restricted to ONLY logged in members. I do not want tracker staff snooping around. Though Google docs can be restricted, but easier to manage and control within the TE periphery. ;)

Tables in VB is pita. Hard to create & even not so easy to manage & edit. OR is there any GUI table creator plugin ? then it will be good
@Renegade

Last edited by a moderator:
Tables in VB is pita. Hard to create & even not so easy to manage & edit. OR is there any GUI table creator plugin ? then it will be good
Renegade

Please don't tag me in random threads. This is a query which anyone can answer should you post in the feedback section where it belongs. As for your question, creating tables in VB is as easy as creating a table in Microsoft Word.

This
isa
tablewhichI
created
infull
10seconds!

if such a record keeping table is created,
it would be better if the access to read/modify the table is limited to only a few people at best
people have already gotten banned/warned for soliciting invites at TE,
you don't want to hand out all the info to an unwanted individual(s) on a platter with cherry on top

^^
Not creating it then. I just wanted to keep a record who is giving out invites and who is receiving them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back