Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 Invite to BitSpyder , E-Learning tracker , same as BitMe trust me, but similarly hard to seed ...
a
For me bitme was better to seed than bitspyder ....in spyder not enough leeches even if you upload .Upload some new stuff like a documentary on both trackers and you will know...i think my buffer on bitme is 10 times better than bitspyder :p .

I just checked eztv.it and when i tried registering it says registration closed. Is it invite only so wanted to ask if anyone here can spare an invite for me ? I have decent connection for next few months so i can seed a good amount i hope.

I have a SceenAccess invite. PM me if you need it! :)

Be careful handing over scc if invite tries to apply from Indian ip the invite would go off and you would be warned, one of the reason despite having having 4 scc invite I'm not handing over to anyone.

Shameless bump for ftn

@varkey Do not give SCC invite to anyone in India. Rather don't give it to anyone. Even If your invitee argues for VPN signup , don't give your invite. Don't risk your account. Your account will be disabled within hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ he gave me the invite , i used vpn still i got message that i was from a banned country , hope his a/c isnt disabled

TroubleMaker's Invite Giveaway Thread

Read and understand Invite Giveaway Guide

Rules
- Apply only if you are going to use the account, don't collect
- Do not apply if you have been banned from any of these trackers
- Follow the tracker rules and read the FAQ
- Please do not trade/sell invites
- Post here.ThenPM

Required stuff
- 2x ratioproof with your nick & date in address bar
- Fresh speedtest
- Seedbox proof if you have

Available invites
2x Freshon.Tv
1x SCC
1x PTN
1x BG
1x IPT
5x BHD
3x S-C

If you have any doubt ask me. i will continue to add more invites to this thread in few days time.

Note: please dont apply for SCC if you are from India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back