Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gauge
I recommend that along with your request, you post couple of screenshots of your tracker ratio and little abt your BitTorrent experience. By this way, you are most likely to get your request filled much earlier.
If you just ask, your request may go unseen.

Rest is up to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gauge, PM me your email and I will invite you to either one of the sites...

Readers of this thread,

Can anyone invite me to TL?

Does anyone have invites for any game tracker? Possibly one where only overall ratio is counted so that I can buffer using a seedbox and then keep downloading.

Do these have just the overall ratio thingie? How much of a buffer can I build in one week on a 1gbit seedbox?

I have not used seedbox in both websites but its easy to maintain a ratio there and the buffer you build with one week will be good enough for couple of years .

Does anybody have demonoid invite? Please send me one if you have... Or tell me where I can get from... Don't recommend any forum where I would have to show ratio proof to get invite... I m not on any tracker...

Please reply if u can help me out

Does anybody have demonoid invite? Please send me one if you have... Or tell me where I can get from... Don't recommend any forum where I would have to show ratio proof to get invite... I m not on any tracker...

Please reply if u can help me out

Check pm sent you an invitation code!

I know this is my third time asking for desitorrents :(

Guys just now came to know one month of freeleech has started at desitorrents due to DDR's 4th anniversary and i think its a good time to start on that tracker
I will be grateful if one of you can spare an invite. :hail: :p

I can PM you ratio proofs of TL, TD, IPT .

They've asked for 5000usd !! Lol, whose chipping in ? I do not know any servers which come for this price to run DT.

No invites with me, but he can put a request on PU forums or ask in irc of ptn or some tracker. I have seen a DT invite thread somewhere on the internetz, not sure where. If nothing works, pay the damn 10usd and get your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back