Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Post screenshots of Ratio Proof - Get an Invite

Hmm, if U watch regular TV shows n don't mind scene content, i can send U sceneHD invite .. its got loads of FL and on all the regular torrents, only 50% of Ur download is counted.

If its OK, PM me ur GMAIL ID and I'll invite u, right away.

I don't mind inviting you to bitHD or HD-bit but it'll be to tough for U to seed there with Ur kinda UL speeds and I doubt if U'll be able to UL 10GB/month :cool2:

Lemme know :)

Pixelpusher, can invite U to IPT for regular content and HD .. PM me Ur GMAIL ID for the same.

If U want some HD tracker then U'll ve to post a screenshot of ur net speeds as the Demonoid Screenshot doesn't show impressive stats :ashamed:

^ Did ya check my pm mate ? .. Would be great IF you can invite me to bitgamer .

@ PixelPusher I can invite you or any one to ip as well .. lemme knw .

I did n tried .. but bitgamer is down again :(

Will invite U as soon as I its back :)

has33 said:
Pixelpusher, can invite U to IPT for regular content and HD .. PM me Ur GMAIL ID for the same.

If U want some HD tracker then U'll ve to post a screenshot of ur net speeds as the Demonoid Screenshot doesn't show impressive stats :ashamed:

Here is a pic of my speed

Pixelpusher, IPT invite sent .. lemme know which HD tracker u ve in mind.

If U want just a basic HD tracker, then I can send U HD-torrent .. very easy to seed n lotsa FL but low on content.

If U only download scene content then I can send u a SceneHD invite .. not so easy to seed, some FL but only 50% of DL is actually counted.

If U like non scene large files as well and U think U can DL/UL 10GB/month (only UL counted in FL) without getting banned due to bad ratio then I can invite U to HD-Bits.ro .. its not so tough to seed there and loads of FL .. only the 10GB/month limit is a bummer.

If U think U can keep the file for long and manage to seed back .. or stick to FLs initially till U ve a decent buffer then I can invite U to bitHDTV. 2nd best HD tracker in the world with lots n lots of FLs but seeding there is a b33tch :p

has33 said:
TAO .. U need to post screenshots (with uploads of over 250GB and a ratio of over 2) of Trackers like Scc, ScT, BitmeTV, Bitme, hdbits.org, BCG, TL, revtt, etc for invites to bitme and BCG.

Man, you need something to start na ? :ashamed:
Actually I dont download movies much, mainly ebooks (which have to get off TPB,mininova) I heard bitme is the best resource, but if its difficult to get in now then i'll try later. I dont want anyone to face the consequences.
PS: Umm soemthing wrong with the screenshot I posted in my previous post ? Ratio of 2.86 isnt good ? BTW I dont download movies much getting that to 250gb will take another 5 years :rofl:

The ratio of 2.86 is not bad at all .. but the tracker cannot be compared to bitme.

When I was not on the seedbox, I downloaded 30GB of FL from ScT without being able to upload even a single KB :S

After I had downloaded 90GB of FL 4m ScT .. I had managed to upload only 230MB and my upload speed is 56KB/sec which is decent in Indian standards but cr@p compare to the others seeding there (Download speed is 540KB/sec).

I had bitme TV for 1 month be4 I got the seedbox but I tried starting abt 50 torrents but couldn't manage to upload anything and had to stop the torrents. By the end of the month, my account was disabled and I had to beg em on IRC to gimme another chance. Only after giving em my seebox host and IP did they let me back in and now I ve a buffer to go on for a few months without worrying abt my ratio. Same on bitme .. but we need to be on such trackers for the rare content requirements.

I know what will happen if I invite U to bitme and if U can't seed. 1 of my friend who invited me to what.cd, lost 9 what.cd invites because I logged in 4m 3 different IPs when I was traveling and tried connecting my laptop through my cellphones GPRS connection. i didn't even realize that what.cd was open on a different tab and it opened everytime I restored session on Firefox 4m 3 diff cities (mumbai-lonavala-poona) and the gprs connection gave 3 different IPs. What.cd modz thought I traded my account and didnt listen to any of my excuses .. lost my 300GB buffered account and my inviter lost 9 invites and got a warning. Now he'll neva get any invites there n I can neva use n invite there with my ISP.

We ve been bitten quite a few times .. so u ve to understand our shyness.

Show me how U'll seed there .. promise me that U'll buy upload credits if Ur ratio gets bad .. prove it to me that my acc/repp will neva suffer because of U and I'll send u an invite. Else, lemme do that I'm doing, selflessly and if U can not appreciate it .. at least don't question it.

There are 100s of others on the other thread who'll sell u an invite cause they ve not worked towards their reputation and don't mind if its $crewed. But I ve worked hard and want to do thats right and not for a bit .. but as long as I can .. so let me be.

shaplus .. sorry, no BCG invite, ATM.

manu, thanks bro .. didn't know that :p

Pixelpusher .. ygpm.

Uday .. Bitgamer invite sent ;)

ipt42.jpg

I am looking for PC Games and HD Movies...

As my connection is capped a site with FL is expected...

bitgamer have FLs???

Thanx in advance...

PS: I also have 1 IPT invite..if anybody need contact me...

hi, ive been wanting an invitation to a good music site like waffles.fm and what.cd (any other that you people recommend) for a long time. wouldnt mind the best bollywood site invitation too. here are 2 screenshots:

hdbitsroratio.jpg

bithdtvratio.jpg

hirumon said:
ipt42.jpg

I am looking for PC Games and HD Movies...
As my connection is capped a site with FL is expected...
bitgamer have FLs???

Thanx in advance...

PS: I also have 1 IPT invite..if anybody need contact me...

How is a site with FL gonna help u on a capped connection ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back