Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Post screenshots of Ratio Proof - Get an Invite

Params7: What exactly do U ve in mind ???

Do U ve IPT ??? Its a 0day tracker which releases all the Scene content (TV, Movies in xvid/hd/other formats, games, etc) quite quickly and has a good request system. Quite easy to seed and content base is also huge. PM me Ur gmail ID, if interested .. if its something else U are looking for, just post here.

shaplus, it hasbeen mentioned several time here and other places that Desitorrents is only possible if U pay for it. Do some reading be4 requesting :mad:

Ratio%20proof.jpg

I need HD Bits :)

As in hd-bits.ro ???

If yes, do U think U can Upload/download a total of 10GB/month (only upload counted in FLs) ???

Or do U mean hdbits.org ???

If so then then 1stly, the invites are disabled for the last 5~6 months and imho, U wont be able to survive there for long .. it a impossible to seed there unless U ve a upload speed of over 250KB/sec (uncapped) and initial seedbox buffering is still a must.

Guys, I don't ve BCGs, Waffles and BwT's invites cannot go through ATM .. so pls be patient and I'll do the needful, when I can.

Rahulrulez, just go and sign up at hd-torrents.org .. they were open for signups. If they r already close then PM me U gmail id and I'll invite U there. Cant invite U to bitHD as thats also difficult to seed. And if there's something else U are interested in, then pls specify.

i want what.cd invite !! anyone plsssssssssssss
my demonoid screenshot

^ Sorry bro but i seriously doubt you can go straight from demonoid to what.cd , register at some low level pvt trackers first , and if you can maintain a good ratio you may be invited

i want one good tracker for PC games...posting ratio proof again...
ipt44.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back