Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: GiveAway:2 BWT Invite

^ i have not got it

and i m not lying it!!

maybe if the mailer is not working and 1 invitee id deducted form ur acc then either i ll get the mail or u ll get ur invitee back!!

isnt it so!!!

i dont know!

will wait to see

Re: Post screenshots of Ratio Proof - Get an Invite

has33 said:
Params7: What exactly do U ve in mind ???

Do U ve IPT ??? Its a 0day tracker which releases all the Scene content (TV, Movies in xvid/hd/other formats, games, etc) quite quickly and has a good request system. Quite easy to seed and content base is also huge. PM me Ur gmail ID, if interested .. if its something else U are looking for, just post here.

Just basically any torrent site that specializes in offering HD content! Either one of those HD-Bits sites (I have 2mbps upload speed, uncapped) or Iptorrents, whichever place you feel offers more in HD content! PM'd you my email.

^^ besides IPT , bitsoup also has a decent collection of both 720p and 1080p movies , it doesnt have an invite system , registrations are open when user limit is not reached

Params7, Invited U to bit-HD as u said U ve an uncapped 2mbps upload speed. But remember, its a b**ch to seed .. so be careful and bufferup 1st by getting only the FLs in Yellow :cool2:

And pls don't get me into trouble by cheating, trading or getting banned due to bad ratio :ashamed:

If U ever run into bad ratio prob, PM me and I'll try n donate some karma points, if I ve ne left.

if someone has a tl invite..plz forward it..

ratio proof for torrent-damage attached

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 190

Guys looking for TL invite, pls post screenies whith +100GB uploads at trackers which can be compared to TL ... n not other low level trackers, pls. Or U can PM me Ur Seedbox host and IP with that days screenshot of VNC or webui.

I get a new TL invite, everytime I give away 1, so I'm never shot on em but even if 1 of my TL invite goes to some1 who cannot seedback, or tries unethical ways to seedback and I'm done 4 good :cool2:

hmm..no probs...
seeding 100gb will take a century at my 256k connection..:rofl:
nor do i have a seedbox..

I have a bitsoup account with 200+ gb upload/download. Need a invite for bitme.org .

stellarhopper said:
hmm..no probs...
seeding 100gb will take a century at my 256k connection..:rofl:
nor do i have a seedbox..

Thats the reason bro .. if seeding 100GB will take a century on T-D n I still invite U to TL, it'll be very very difficult for U to seedback as there aren't ne FLs and eventually, Ur acc would get disabled, I'll get a warning and they'll stop giving me invites anymore :cool2:

rapt0r said:
I have a bitsoup account with 200+ gb upload/download. Need a invite for bitme.org .

Well bitsoup cannot be compared to bitme .. yet, remind me in 2 weeks. I'll ask around n let U know if I can help :ashamed:

It's not the tracker that matters, what matters is amount of up.down you can do :) . I only use torrents to get new releases of lost/house and movies time to time ( non -HD ) . Also some games too . Bitsoup mostly had all the stuff i need so i don't fo around running for trackers . I had a bitme account before but lost it coz of non usage for long time ( forgot to park account ) . They had some really nice documentaries :) . Let me know if anyone has a bitme invite. has33, i will remind you sometime later ;) .

It's not the tracker that matters, what matters is amount of up.down you can do

:rofl: :rofl:

At high level trackers like TL/RevTT etc most of the people have 100 mbps seedboxes so its very difficult to seed using your home connection

For example on TL , Heroes S03E22 was released today at ~ 12PM and by 12:30 there were >100 seeds , most of whom had a seedbox , so for a person with a normal home connection it is almost impossible to seed

^^^^^^^ Agreed.

And Some torrents, have seeds, and no leechers at all. And if you want to download it, you are screwed !

Its happening to me at PassThePopCorn, but its because my current seedbox sucks. And poor management since am busy. It should go well next week/month.

off topic,

Guy use PNG for image compression, its loss less and the Text can be seen clearly and neatly. So that your ratio standout bold. JPG is lossy compression.

has33 said:
Pixelpusher, IPT invite sent .. lemme know which HD tracker u ve in mind.

If U want just a basic HD tracker, then I can send U HD-torrent .. very easy to seed n lotsa FL but low on content.

If U only download scene content then I can send u a SceneHD invite .. not so easy to seed, some FL but only 50% of DL is actually counted.

If U like non scene large files as well and U think U can DL/UL 10GB/month (only UL counted in FL) without getting banned due to bad ratio then I can invite U to HD-Bits.ro .. its not so tough to seed there and loads of FL .. only the 10GB/month limit is a bummer.

If U think U can keep the file for long and manage to seed back .. or stick to FLs initially till U ve a decent buffer then I can invite U to bitHDTV. 2nd best HD tracker in the world with lots n lots of FLs but seeding there is a b33tch :p

Lemme know :)

Sorry been crazy busy and haven't been on TE for at least a week.... very rare for me :p

Thanks for the invite I received it :) I think if you can spare it I would appreciate a SceneHD invite too.

Will trade demonoid invites for

1) templatep2p.com

2) hd-bits

Re: Post screenshots of Ratio Proof - Get an Invite (NO Trades!)

HITLER said:
i think im in the waiting list...:cool2:

eXcesscaLIBER said:
Would appreciate if sm1 could send me a TL invitee. I can seed at 60kbps +
My seeding proof -
http://www.techenclave.com/p2p/post-screenshots-ratio-proof-get-invite-125923-25.html#post1090495

Guys, is it so difficult to read :-

has33 said:
Guys looking for TL invite, pls post screenies whith +100GB uploads at trackers which can be compared to TL ... n not other low level trackers, pls. Or U can PM me Ur Seedbox host and IP with that days screenshot of VNC or webui.

I get a new TL invite, everytime I give away 1, so I'm never shot on em but even if 1 of my TL invite goes to some1 who cannot seedback, or tries unethical ways to seedback and I'm done 4 good :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back