Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Post screenshots of Ratio Proof - Get an Invite (NO Trades!)

sohancool, Ur uploadf speed is 'round 56KB/sec, same as mine and trust me .. its not gonna work on TL.

I got warned on TL, in my 1st month because of bad ratio .. I didn't download anything for the next month or so till I got me a seedbox.

So take it 4m me .. don't take TL even if U are offered, till U get a better UL speed or a seedbox.

All the best.

Re: Post screenshots of Ratio Proof - Get an Invite

manu1991 said:
:rofl: :rofl:
At high level trackers like TL/RevTT etc most of the people have 100 mbps seedboxes so its very difficult to seed using your home connection

For example on TL , Heroes S03E22 was released today at ~ 12PM and by 12:30 there were >100 seeds , most of whom had a seedbox , so for a person with a normal home connection it is almost impossible to seed
Dude i have access to a dedicated server with 2000 GB bandwith per month ( i manage it for someone and they hardly use 100 GB of it :p ). I know how private tracker system works :) .

anyway still waiting for a bitme invite .

manu1991 said:
Post you ratio sreens

here SS for reference:

demonoid.png

Guys, I need a what.cd invite. Please see the latest screenshot for ratio reference.

92710428.png

Anybody has a spare waffles invite ? I need some comic packs posted on the site

Ratios :

ratio1.jpg

ratio2.jpg

ratio3.jpg

ratio4.jpg

what is iptorrents and torrentleech all about?

Mannu, I just got my waffles invite from a dear friend.

I hope to ve some, next month.

BTW, SCC is giving away waffles invites to their Power Users and Waffles is giving away SCC invites to their Power Users :D

vb86, General 0day trackers. Google, if U don't know 0 day trackers :/

Sumit, U think U can seed on TL ???

Whats Ur upload speed like .. is it capped .. how many hrs is are U online/seeding, in a day ???

The guy who invited me on TL, was caught cheating and was banned .. I of the guys i invited got his account disabled cause he was unable to seed. I'm v.scared to invite ppl to TL as I'm already been warned and m on thin ice.

I am on a 2MBps line from BSNL. I am online 24x7. My uplink is 512Kbps. I suppose I can seed on TL.

Thanks stalker. PMed you my address.

Thanks a ton.

Ahh, stalker did it :D

Nice job bro .. I guess I need to invite a few ppl with seedbox, to TL .. to get my rep back to what it should be :/

But they are still giving me an invite, right after the previous 1 goes .. so it shouldn't be t bad.

BTW, did I tell U I got Waffles :D

And SCC, soon .. will register through the seedbox ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back