Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Post screenshots of Ratio Proof - Get an Invite

HITLER, v.sorry bro .. I don't use any of the Indian torrents. I had registered at idesir, but never used it ... I went there just now for U but no invites.

Do U ve IPT ??? Thats got more or less same content as TL .. just a little less seeders and more leechers n that doesn't affect our (Indians) download speeds but helps us to upload, bigtime. PM me Ur Gmail ID, if U are interested in it :)

PiXeLpUsHeR said:
Sorry been crazy busy and haven't been on TE for at least a week.... very rare for me :p

Thanks for the invite I received it :) I think if you can spare it I would appreciate a SceneHD invite too.

Check PM for SceneHD invite code link :hap2:

Re: Post screenshots of Ratio Proof - Get an Invite (NO Trades!)

HITLER said:
^^bro wat abt idesir???
Does idesir even have an invite system ? , i have ~ 120 GB uploaded there with a ratio of ~ 10 and i cannot find the option of invites anywhere

has33 any update on HDbits.org invites.

Also do u have what invites ?

Kinda sucks their channel has has all indian ip's banned

does one need a certain min no. of posts on TE to request for invitations on this thread?

vb86, nothing like that .. go ahead and request with screenies. If Ur screenies are as good as Ur request .. n the invites are available, U'll get it.

psyph3r, hdbits invites still not available .. guess it was only a rumour :/

My acc on what got disabled .. no point of thinking the what way as they discourage Indian users .. they'll find ways to ban U, even if U get in :/

Check my earlier post for what happened with me on what :/

ive already posted mine earlier on this thread. m waiting for waffles, hdbits.org what.cd and bwtorrents.

vb86 said:
ive already posted mine earlier on this thread. m waiting for waffles, hdbits.org what.cd and bwtorrents.

Let me mention in BOLD

has33 said:
vb86, nothing like that .. go ahead and request with screenies. If Ur screenies are as good as Ur request .. n the invites are available, U'll get it.

Do U think Ur screenies had enuf uploaded n were any of tracker, as good in comparison to the 1s U want ???

And BwT invites cannot be sent as their mailer is down.

I need torrentleech invite or a good HD tracker one. Here are the proofs for DT and IPTorrents:-
ipt.png

97304058.png

sohancool, U got decent screenshots not great but decent, still I'm not sure if U'll be able to seed back on TL or bitHD/hdbit.ro as its a piece of cake to seed at IPT and DT.

And U didn't pot a screenie of Ur net speed.

Besides, this is Ur 1st post can't trust U with a TL invite, yet. They'll screw me if U do something bad with my invite :p

hey has33 seems whatever i request here i get it within the next day.

Requested waffles , bmtv and what here and got it in another forum the same time.

Anyways any fresh updates on HDbits

The BwT invite system has been fixed . Who all wanted an invite ? , sent one to a_k_s_h_a_y

me, please scroll back for my screenshots.. unfortunately i cant get u the latest because hd-bits.ro is down but my upload is around 80gb now with a ratio of almost 4. i also have a bit-hdtv account with a ration greater than 3.5. ull need to scroll back a page or 2 to see my screens.

tia

edit: page no. 23 post 333. please note that my hd-bits.ro uploads show around 68gb but now theyr almost 80gb. i also requested for waffles n what.cd. my bit-hdtv uploads have also increased since that post. if you want a fresh screenie for that, i can put it up.

vb86 and hp-india , send me your email id's

sohancool said:
I need torrentleech invite or a good HD tracker one. Here are the proofs for DT and IPTorrents:-
ipt.png

97304058.png

Oops sorry! Forgot to post my net speed. Here it is..
speedg.png

I understand the problem with the invites bro..i know that uploads are very important here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back