Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Giveaways

Audi0slave, by TT, do U mean TranceTraffic, the level 7 tracker :S
If yes then "All the best" is all I can say dude. V.rare :ashamed:
Also, I don't know of another TT :p

Fah33m, PM me Ur gmail ID n I'll send U a BitGamer invite :D
HDbits.ro will be sent to the same ID, when the are allowed ;)

But pls read and follow the rules bro .. cause its not easy to maintain a good ratio, even with my 2MB unlimited connection n had to get a seedbox :cool2:
And if U or any1 I invite, trys other illegal ways, even the inviter get banned because of invitee :no:

Look what happened to Sidk on TL @ the other site :mad:

Defreaking and Viralbug, Will let U guys know when I can give TL invites :eek:hyeah:

@hass33 I have a Airtel 2mbps night unlimited connection 1:1ratio and I promise I will use the account wisely.I can't show u any scrshot as I am new to private trackers.pls give me a invite for bitgamer and a good hd movie site

K hacker, PM me Ur gmail ID n I'll invite U to BitGamer now ;)

Registrations through invites to HDbit is not allowed, ATM .. even though I ve invites as user limit is reached .. but they should soon n I'll let U know then :D

has33 said:
Audi0slave, by TT, do U mean TranceTraffic, the level 7 tracker :S
If yes then "All the best" is all I can say dude. V.rare :ashamed:
Also, I don't know of another TT :p

I know its really really hard to get .

I already have Scl, what, TL, waffles, sceneaccess, HDbits.ro, RevTT and few other common Lvl 2 trackers.

I guess I should be happy with these only :(

Audi0slave, What U need 2 do is invite me to Scl, SCC n Waffels :eek:hyeah:

N don't give-up on TT man. I'll PM U abt a site were PPL trade invites/accounts to such trackers :ashamed:

And U shouldn't be happy till U ve FTN, F***, E****, TTC, U*-*, etc :hap2:

Hacker, BitGamer invite sent :D

Will let U know abt HDbit, soon ;)

stalker, U want stmusic.org ???

This is the best scene mp3 site imho . same content as waffles n what.cd :p

Lemme know :hap2:

has33 said:
John, What net connection do U ve ??? Speeds ?? Capped/uncapped ?

Cause, looking @ Ur Demonoid SS, I dunno if U'll be able to maintain a decent ratio, if I invite U to HDbits.ro or SceneHD. Abt Games, Bitgamers has loads of FLs so if U promise to stick to FLs till U ve a decent buffer n keep maintaining it and avoid using any cheaters .. then PM me Ur gmail ID n I'll invite U to bitgamers.
i have i airtel 448kbps UL connection ( avg 56KB/s dl and 54KB/s up):D .. i got invite to demonoid a month back from another TE member :hap2: .. and i have dled tons of stuff ( close to 30gb) i dunno why it shows just 10gig :huh: .. ( is it becoz some of the torrents were external torrents hosted on demonoid)
but now i have gone through most of the hd stuff on it and looking for more .. so invite me to a tracker which have a lotsa hd stuff and games ( 1st pref hd) .. also easy to maintain ratio for a noob :eek:hyeah: ..

Hey John, PM me Ur gmail ID n I'll invite U to BitGamer right away n HDbit.ro, when the start allowing us to invite ;)

Audi0slave n Stalker, YGPM

All the 1st timers looking for HD content, check out the below trackers which are open for signups, ATM.

Torrenty - trackery. Torrenty z filmami HD :: HDbt.PL

HD TRACKER - ôèëüìû DVD, êèíî, HDTV, Blu-Ray, HD DVD, ñêà÷àòü òîððåíò, torrent - Ãëàâíàÿ

I m not registered n so dunno n don't ask me abt the abv 2 sites.

I don't ve a lot of HDbit n bitHD invites and honestly, I don't want to waste em on ppl who wont be able to keep it as seeding is not easy n then U end up getting banned n I get a warning. N then they ban me after I get 3 warning :ashamed:

So PPL with out any experience n screenshots can get try the abt 2 HD sites.

I'll see the SS n advise abt the tracker for PPL who post screenshots, depending on their ratio n amt uploaded.

Another decent HD tracker, I ve 9 invites of is HD-Torrents.org.

It has more or less same content as HDbits n BitHD but the seeders are comparatively less so U won't be able to download @ 5MB/sec but then for >250KB/sec, U'll still get full speed on well seeded torrents. Dunno abt FL on that site though :ashamed:

So whoever I PMed abt HDbits, or mentioned here abt giving HDbits when they open, lemme know if U want HD-torrent invite n I'll send em to U.

Those who want to wait for HDbit to open can wait n I'll tell U when it opens.

H@cker, I'm sending U HD-torrent invite but do be careful.

has33 said:
stalker, U want stmusic.org ???

This is the best scene mp3 site imho . same content as waffles n what.cd :p

Lemme know :hap2:

i wouldnt mind if you can spare me a stmusic invite. :D

John, invited U to BitGamer n HD-Torrent :eek:hyeah:

ViralBuy, PM coming Ur way ;)

ATTENTION:

For some reason, some one's BitGamer invite, didn't go through.

Dunno who as it doesn't say.

Whoever it is, Pls post here n I'll send it again.

has33 said:
John, invited U to BitGamer n HD-Torrent :eek:hyeah:

ViralBuy, PM coming Ur way ;)

ATTENTION:

For some reason, some one's BitGamer invite, didn't go through.

Dunno who as it doesn't say.

Whoever it is, Pls post here n I'll send it again.

Dude i want bitgamer and HD-torrent invite..

^ Did U post Ur Ratio Proof with Uploaded buffer and net connection details.

I'm here to give n they are Urs but U need to post the abv mentioned details.

TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back