Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Giveaways

Lately, I ve received PMs asking for tips on improving Upload speeds n Ratios @ Private trackers.

The thing is Demonoid, all though private, has loads of external links n so I keep it in the same league as isohunt, TPB, Mininova, etc :bleh:

1. To improve Ur ratios @ trackers like BitGamer and other HD trackers .. U ve to pause the torrents that are seeding torrents 4m Public trackers, including Demonoid .. Cause, otherwise .. all Ur upload speed will be sucked by public trackers n private trackers will hardly get any UL speeds :cool2:

2. Initially, U ve to start with torrents on FreeLeech, so that your UL is increasing n DL is not being counted at all .. i.e. its still @ Zero !!! When U ve a good Buffer .. say 4~5 GB, then U can start downloading a 4~5GB torrent which is not on FL. So that, even if U don't UL even a KB, U still won't ve a problem. But always stay +1 on Ratio :cool2:

3. Finally n most importantly !!! Find out if any of the file that U already have, are there @ the tracker, U are trying to improve Ur ratio. And start seeding all the files U already ve, at all the trackers U wanna improve Ur ratio.

Say I downloaded Aynaa.Conner-RELOADED 4m demonoid n it has 66 files .. 1 nfo, 1 sfv, and rest rar file of abt 95MB each .. n the files are same @ BitGamers. All I need to do is make sure the folder will all those files ve same name as on BitGamer n are in the default folder of Utorrent (or which ever U use) .. add the torrent file 4m bitgamers n Utorrent will do a check for the files n say something like 98~99% complete. Let it finish 100% n it'll start seeding.

Then I realize that the same file is also at LeechersLair n I wana improve my ratio there as well, so I add the torrent file 4m LL as well .. n utorrent again checks n says 99% complete .. finishes 100% n starts seeding there as well :eek:hyeah:

So I ve 1 Game being seeded @ 2 diff tracker, I'm trying to improve ratio or buffer-up my upload :hap2:

ATM, I ve a game "XYZ-4", seeding at ScT, revtt, TL, torrentbit, etc, on my Seed box n I ve manage 2 UL 200GB @ TL, and abt 80GB at the other trackers through that single game :tongue:

I m doing the same with my MKV files downloaded 4m diff trackers .. seeding @ HDBITS, BIT-HDTV, etc :ashamed:

All the best with seeding .. Hope it helps :hap2:

^Didn't get U there, bro.

Torrentbits.ro has always been 1 of the awesome Romanian tracker with the lowest downtime and highest FLs.

Although not 0day, its quite quick in getting the quality content.

ATM, its having the Anniversary celebrations going on with open registrations n and everything on FreeLeech.

It also has a large user base n is quite heavy in content.

^

The Original TorrentBits was the super baap of Private Trackers. Shut down 4 years ago. 99% of the Private trackers use it's interface/code

Woah :O

I wouldn't know .. entered the P2P scene, only 4 months ago :O

Had RS premium for the 4 yrs be4 that :p

need a invite for some good music torrent (no trance plz :p). have a good ratio at hdbits.ro/hdbits.org/digitalhive/bwt

you cannot invite anyone to hd-bits atm..

click on the invite and see it for yourself (member limit reached)

I need two BWtorrent invites for 2 of my friends.
One of them has a BSNL 256Kb/s UL connection and can seed throughout the day. He usually maintains a ratio of 0.6
The other one has the BSNL Rs.500 2Mb/s connection. He seeds a bit.
What ratio has to be maintained at BWtorrents to prevent getting banned? Can one account be used on two computers(2 computers)? My 2nd friend will then share the account with his friend.

If anybody can provide me the invites, please PM me. I dont mind if two people give one invite each.

dafreaking said:
^

The Original TorrentBits was the super baap of Private Trackers. Shut down 4 years ago. 99% of the Private trackers use it's interface/code

hell yeah. it was an awesome tracker.

teja, hd-bit is not allowing us to give out invites but I can still give U hd-torrents but ve post a Screen shot of a private tracker U ve the best ratio @ :eek:hyeah:

Hotshots, according to the rules, account sharing is not allowed :cool2:

But U can still PM some Guru for clarifications .. I'm quite new so I won't be able to tell U much :ashamed:

And if U want a BWT invite, U can have it .. just post the ratio proof in a screen shot :)

Sorry guys, my BWT invites are over :(

But all the othe tracker are still there so keep requesting with screenshots :)

apollyon said:
need a invite for some good music torrent (no trance plz :p). have a good ratio at hdbits.ro/hdbits.org/digitalhive/bwt

same here. i need invite to a good music site that keeps all rock/metal mainly

Hey Krishna .. can give U BitGamers but U need to show some ratio proof through ScreenShots .. n also mention Ur connection speed.

Do go through the post explaining how to improve/keep a good ratio.

BTW GUYS .. I got invited to SCT for free.

Now I ve proof that generosity always pays :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back