Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Giveaways

has33 said:
^ Up to U bottle, I ve loads of HDbit, bitHD, SceneHD, HD-T, LL, IPT, BitGamer, DH, Tb, BT, etc invites to GIVEAWAY but unless they request with screenshots, how do I do it.

Lemme know...

@spacenoxx, Invites are closed @ HDbit :/

When U enter the email ID n click to send invite, u get this message: "Disabled until idiots stop selling invites" :p

Lemme know if there's nething else that U want.

since tv.torrents.ro is down since quite some time .. i was wondering if theres any tv torrent site where they dont split the file into rars?
If you know any send me the invite na .. my hd-bits screenshot for proof ->

Attachments

• hdbits.JPG
    hdbits.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 199

All those asking for TL invites here.....

TorrentLeech (TL) invite giveaway on IRC channel

Popular private torrent tracker TorrentLeech is conducting a free invitation giveaway on their IRC channel at this very moment. You do not need to provide speedtest logs or ratio proof on other trackers to obtain an invite. The only requirement is to register for a free Traviangames account (one of TL’s sponsors). Registration link you need to use for Travian signup is mentioned on the invites IRC Channel. For instructions on how to join the invites IRC channel, read on.

There is a notice about the giveaway on TorrentLeech homepage:

INVITE GIVEAWAY!! Only till 21rst of Jan 2009,23:59 GMT,we are handing out invites in our irc channel #invites !! Come join us NOW at irc.torrentleech.org:7011 channel #invites ,READ the topic and grab your invite! Have fun

How to get into #invites IRC Channel

1. Download and install mIRC from here. MIRC help

2. Restart your web browser if it was open during mIRC installation.

3. Click on irc://irc.torrentleech.org:7011/invites to join the channel.

4. If mIRC presents you with a ‘Link Request’ window, choose ‘Change to the new server and join the channel’ option or ‘open a new connection’ option. Press ok.

If you are not using mIRC, just join #invites channel on server irc.torrentleech.org:7011 from whatever IRC client you are using. If you don’t have an IRC client installed on your system, you can use the web based IM service Mibbit which supports IRC protocol.

Once you join the channel, check the channel topic. Everything you should do in order to get invited to TL is mentioned in detail there.

* Topic is READ WHAT TO DO: Go to Travian - Browser Game - Romans, Gauls, & Teutons register and VERIFY the account (check your email for the verification email) PM Nedkelly73 with your username you created in game and your email,so i can invite you VERIFY THE ACCOUNT FIRST before PMing me

Good Luck!

FILEnetworks Blog: TorrentLeech (TL) invite giveaway on IRC channel

I have 5 BwT invites for giveaways , same condition , post ratio screenshot and should have atleast 250 posts

Stalker & Has33
here are the screen shots

would be grateful for invites to

bit-hdtv
hdbits.org
scenehd.org
hd-bits.ro
torrentleech
TIA

regards

Dev

p.s. Stalker, I am your seedbox mate too ;-)

Attachments

• mt ratio.JPG
    mt ratio.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 384
  • t Shack ratio.JPG
    t Shack ratio.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 383

Hey dev :)

PM me Ur gmail id n I'll invite U to bit-HD, right away ;)

Invites are not allowed @ hdbit n hd-bit and no TL here, ATM :cool2:

has33 said:
^ Up to U bottle, I ve loads of HDbit, bitHD, SceneHD, HD-T, LL, IPT, BitGamer, DH, Tb, BT, etc invites to GIVEAWAY but unless they request with screenshots, how do I do it.

Lemme know...

@spacenoxx, Invites are closed @ HDbit :/

When U enter the email ID n click to send invite, u get this message: "Disabled until idiots stop selling invites" :p

Lemme know if there's nething else that U want.

If its ok then I would like to have an invite for BIT-HDTV.COM

Spacey, could U guide me to Ur post with Ur screen shots ???

BTW, its not easy to seed @ BIT-HD ... loads of ppl with seed box and even the FLs are always overloaded by seeders. Whats your upload speed like ??

I don't mind sending U an invite if U ve managed 2 upload +150GB @ a single good tracker. But if U are new @ it, then I'd advise you to go for HD-torrents which has similar content but seeding is much much easier. Besides, I'll be warned if U can't manage to maintain a decent ratio there n 3 warnings will get me banned.

So no offense and lemme know.

has33 said:
Spacey, could U guide me to Ur post with Ur screen shots ???

BTW, its not easy to seed @ BIT-HD ... loads of ppl with seed box and even the FLs are always overloaded by seeders. Whats your upload speed like ??

I don't mind sending U an invite if U ve managed 2 upload +150GB @ a single good tracker. But if U are new @ it, then I'd advise you to go for HD-torrents which has similar content but seeding is much much easier. Besides, I'll be warned if U can't manage to maintain a decent ratio there n 3 warnings will get me banned.

So no offense and lemme know.

Hey,

Thanks for the reply and no, I have no problem seeding as I use a Seedbox thanks to Chief-Techie :D Uploaded 300 GB to Bitsoup in less than a day :hap2:

Here is my ratio on Bitsoup :D

Has33 have been also using the bit-hdtv account were so kind to give me and its really tough to seed to even thru seedbox
could u possibly give me another hd site invite?

since i noticed u had said

Up to U bottle, I ve loads of HDbit, bitHD, SceneHD, HD-T, LL, IPT, BitGamer, DH, Tb, BT, etc invites to GIVEAWAY but unless they request with screenshots, how do I do it.

Thanx man

Huge Tracker Invites Giveaway

I haven't traded for more than one year and I got into almost every known tracker. I see a lot of people trading invites here and I'm not against it but I think this is because n00bs are obsessed with rarity but most of the best trackers are not the rarest.

I understand some people who don't have friends in private trackers and they don't want to beg for invites, that really sucks, but if you are lucky enough to get invited to a good tracker you have to build your trustiness

instead of keeping trading.

The best way to achieve what you want in the private tracker world is to abide by your tracker rules, I'm telling you this because I've learnt it the hard way. Your account will last for good if you only invite people that you trust. Also, if you turn out a good invitee your inviter will probably invite you again to other tracker. Otherwise, if you are not a good invitee and break rules, you are not only putting your account in risk but your inviter's account too. Then your account is disabled and you look for another invite and then you are banned again and it will never end.

Well, I'm giving away these invites below to users who haven't traded for at least one month (Don't apply if you are a newbie) I wanna see at least one giveaway from you during the last month.

I require a speedtest and 2 screenshots from popular trackers, you can also send me screens of the stuff you usually archive in your PC.

Post here why you want the invite (please at least research about it) and then pm me the stuff I'm asking for it. Post here first and I'll tell you if you are eligible. If you pm me before posting here I'll ignore you.

7 BitSpyder

8 Demonoid

5 Goem

4 IPTorrents

3 Karagarga

2 MMA

3 TehConnection

4 TDC

5 ThePlace

7 TheVault

1 BT-arg

1 FsSeeders

7 LearnBits

1 PassThePopCorn

1 TVVault

3 TrackerX

For these invites you have to pm me profile links instead of screenshots. If you are a member of an invite forum pm me your profile on that forum.

1 RevTT

1 TL

1 IndieTorrents

I have other trackers but I wanna see how this giveaway goes. If one of my invitees get banned I will close this thread inmediately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back