Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Post screenshots of Ratio Proof - Get an Invite (NO Trades!)

distro said:
i can help out. whats your location ?

Don;t give the Invite if person is from India , invite gets void when someone tries to signup from an Indian IP.

^^not only the new signups but the inviter's account is banned too. Couple of other locations from where the signups are banned. Btw, now that you have brought this to invitee's notice, he can dupe me by mentioning any place other than India. :/

New Delhi - was his last apparent location. ;)
No offence meant to voila :D

You can use proxy to signup you wont get banned but the inviter would be on warned list.

^^ lol , jugaad. I was wondering where are the jugaad suggestions :D

Ffs, let's respect the tracker's rules. I have seen a member of good standing getting banned for the same reason. And later he bad mouths the staff for enforcing their rules. lol.

If its a no, let's keep it to that. If anyone needs to do such things just to join a tracker then he needs to get a life ! , afterall, it's just a tracker!!

^^same with SCC you can get in by using a proxy but if they found out later you not only get banned on SCC but a lot of other trackers as well....i was advised not to take an invite for the same reason as i am from india....not worth the risk :p.

^^ You can try ur luck thro what.

on a side note: its a first : Unlimited revtt invites on what !!

they impose restrictions on country of residence. so, no luck there for indians.

Ban at SCC means automatic ban at TL,BitMe,What.cd and Waffles

distro said:
^^ You can try ur luck thro what.

on a side note: its a first : Unlimited revtt invites on what !!

they impose restrictions on country of residence. so, no luck there for indians.

Nah not on what.cd.....heard its a pain to maintain a ratio on that tracker even with a seedbox .

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

dinjo said:

Now that would scare anyone you know.....what so special about that tracker anyway? i mean i see guys with IPT,TL going crazy for SCC....dont know what so special about that tracker :S.

nah.. its not that bad. Just upload music you like and seed for long, Each torrent gets atleast one snatch so someone is gonna grab your file. And seedbox is boon specially during FL period or for staff picks. ratio reqmts depend on ur snathes/upload/seed time so is u seed what u dwnld you will have no probs.

scc is mainly for cross - seeders, uploaders at other trackers w/o scene axx. speeds are amazingly fast and torrent retention is minimal. But, each seeder can max out your connection. Nice weekly packs, and packs & 0-day is FL unlike TL/ipt/revtt (only packs are free)

Archive packs and mp3 section is freeleech on scc as said earlier you might not found lots of seeders but.the quality of seeders is so.good that even with a 1 seeder you can Max out 100 mbps seedbox one of the reasons why people are so crazy about scc is quality content. Max speed fastest pretime (no one beats here) and a great community

I was able to download some ps3 games which were freeleech maxing out my 2mbps with just 1 seeder

Why are Indian IPs banned..?

"coz most members do not have access to hi speed connections, leading to pure leeching and not uploading at all ; leading to bad ratios and ultimately disabling of accounts !! hence , bans of countries itself. We cant blame the users, 'coz that is what we have !! In name of broadband, ISPs provide us with 1mbps connections :p

these days are of hi speed connections, some countries deal in Gb/s and we deal in kbps :p

For instance, take romania. This country has 100mbps duplex inter-country connections but very limited connection to rest of the world. They have some amazing ro trackers and very good seeding/leeching activity. If we have that kind of infrastructure that within our country we have 100mbps duplex lines we could make our own ipt-like site :)

dinjo said:

I have been at all of the above mentioned and I got banned at SCC , others still work for me.

For instance, take romania. This country has 100mbps duplex inter-country connections but very limited connection to rest of the world. They have some amazing ro trackers and very good seeding/leeching activity.

So that's why there are so many Romanian Trackers ... Indians could definitely have benefitted from this arrangement. Infact , Cable Operators provide this kind of service , my friends download at upto 10MB/s from local peers.

^ Maybe the data was not passed to other tracker once it does it results in IP Ban.

In regards to India IP's banned since most users had sent bad data to trackers causing a bad impression for users in India a stats shows 65% of bad data comes from Romania with second India 26%

Got a Bit-HDTV invite from mitraark

and HD-bits.ro from distro

Thanks a lot guys!!

Now looking for invites to some Indian sites like BWT, desitorrents, or exdesi etc.

join bwt or desit. exdesi isnt doing much now. m2tv has started their own tracker by name of bollytnt. its a nice tracker.

mitraark said:
I have been at all of the above mentioned and I got banned at SCC , others still work for me.
why did they ban you?
did they find out you are using Indian ISP?
i heard that it was just signup ban, once you get in you're safe
is it not the case?

funkysourav said:
why did they ban you?

did they find out you are using Indian ISP?

i heard that it was just signup ban, once you get in you're safe

is it not the case?

Nah i had been a member since 2009 , , got disabled , not banned i think, probably due to inactivity..

Anyways i am quite sure a ban at SCC will not affect you at other trackers.

I lost 5 trackers because I was inactive !

Damn IT world :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back