Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1 x BG, 6 x THC, 2 x HDME, 2 x Hdbits.ro, 2 x FL, 2 x PTF, 5 x ratiofree TV track

kuduku said:
OP are you a mod in any private torrent site ?
lol, nope.
ggt said:
my earlier speeds

reliancelatest.png
:(

current speeds

87HoV.png

rest is self explanatory :)
lol, i agree with you on that. I used to get more kbps on DDLinks. But then, the hunt for links, resumable links and the rest is tiring, i could not find good sources. Although, if u r in SCC, even 1 seeder there can max out your connection :)

Although, you cant complain with 600kbps whereas we crib abt 225kbps :p

With that connxn. i guess, it is better to have good DDl source and premium acct. on good hosts. :)

Re: 1 X TL Invite

funkysourav said:
a word of advice to all those applying for TorrentLeech

though it is a large site with plenty of seeder leecher activity, it is pretty hard to maintain on our indian internet connections

as the place is pretty much saturated with seeders with great up speeds

also there are no Freeleech, no Bonus System in place

you must maintain a ratio of above 0.4 at all times

give the above info some consideration and decide accordingly

cheers :)
Bet, many are gonna overlook this and still apply ? :p

Re: 1 X TL Invite

asingh said:
^^
Is TL ratio free..?

Even with a seedbox you will have to X seed to get a good buffer on that site ....also it has wait times for new members.....better to stay away fro TL if you are not having a Box :).

Re: Post screenshots of Ratio Proof - Get an Invite (NO Trades!)

lol, whats up with the idea of merging "Invite Giveaway" thread with an "Invite request" thread ? :rofl:

Re: 1 x BG, 6 x THC, 2 x HDME, 2 x Hdbits.ro, 2 x FL, 2 x PTF, 5 x ratiofree TV track

xtremevicky said:
Look in FAQ . That is not wrong .

Check before you post ! Your account will be always be safe . I have people in my invite tree who have more uploads then you .

Got it clarified with staff ....as you are using the second account to just check your bros account it cannot be considered as account sharing.....and also my account wont be banned or something.....i should have done this long time ago instead of posting here that unfortunately maligned you and i am truly sorry for it to have happened like that :(......i dont know how to make up for it :(....since you lost a TL invite cause of my post....if you still want it i can give you one.....PM me if you are sure you can maintain a ratio on that tracker.....on a home connection you will just get banned in a few days ...no way you can compete with those monster GBit boxes.

sam000 said:
if you still want it i can give you one.....PM me if you are sure you can maintain a ratio on that tracker.....on a home connection you will just get banned in a few days ...no way you can compete with those monster GBit boxes.

Its hard , but not really that hard. I would not recommened TL , no Freeleech , and many other people have much better bandwidth connections/. But still , there are plenty of leechers , you can get a 1 Ratio on a 700 MB file in one week of continuos seeding maybe. hhaha you won;t get banned in a few days, of that i am certain.

I receommened Filelist.ro , and this is coming from someone who has his fair share of experience of Private Trackers , trust me.

Would prefer filelist.ro over ipt and tl just because ease of seeds and lots of freeleech though tl wold still have great speed. But still. 2 seeder at scc would easily beat 80 seeders at tl

Filelist.ro is a very underrated tracker guys, :)

catch hold of one, if you haven't already

contentwise i find it better than IPT and the seeds have always saturated my 0.5/0.5 conn (can't say much about higher speeds)

instead of looking and begging for a seemingly L33T tracker, go for whats suits you best

i would say TL is not really recommended for anyone in India

sam000 said:
You are not banned yet....if some activity on your account raises suspicion for whatever reason.....they will check everything about you and the 2 account one IP thing will surely seal your fate on IPT....no matter what the "rule" says you will just be told "admin decision " period.Until you raise a flag you are "safe" ....then its bye bye time for your entire invite tree...... unfortunately i am part of it as well..... so its bye bye time for me too :bye1:.

Invite tree never get affected if a user is found to use two accounts/share his account.

The user doing so will be either be banned / mods might withdraw the invite privilege of that user. Thats it

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

funkysourav said:
Filelist.ro is a very underrated tracker guys, :)

catch hold of one, if you haven't already

contentwise i find it better than IPT and the seeds have always saturated my 0.5/0.5 conn (can't say much about higher speeds)

instead of looking and begging for a seemingly L33T tracker, go for whats suits you best

i would say TL is not really recommended for anyone in India

There is always an option of seedbox and one should know which torrent to leech and seed it back and at what time ;)

If he can do that, he can happily exist in TL.;)

I remember, i had uploaded something around 5Gb by just downloading a sample of Avatar :)

So please donot dis hearten ppl saying so.

its not abt seeding only those stuffs that you need, but a movie sample(which may not be useful to you) can also give u a lot of upload credit if u find the torrentat right time

PS: i found IPT is easy to seed and stuffs are almost similar, unless one is looking for some exceptional contents on TL

Seeders on ipt die quickly compared to tl

I am an Indian & I have survived at TL for the past 4 years now & have a buffer of over 100 Gb (without ever having rented a seedbox). U should know, how to seed & what to leech.

It takes to time & getting used to. But is it worth it? Now that depends.

somu said:
I am an Indian & I have survived at TL for the past 4 years now & have a buffer of over 100 Gb (without ever having rented a seedbox). U should know, how to seed & what to leech.

It takes to time & getting used to. But is it worth it? Now that depends.
Glad , u r doing it nicely. But u sure require lot of patience for doing that.

But, if u r lazy then rent a box for a month and u will be uplaoding TBs within days !! A couple of months back, I remember that there was a FL period in RevTT - all packs were FL, now just like TL, revtt doesnt have FL, during that time i got one box and uploaded TBs within a couple of days. I love their NPW encodes and selections. Now, i just seed their files for weeks and with no worry of ratio.

Yea, it does require a lil patience, so I sue IPT for regular downloads & TL is mostly for seeding or for rare movies/animes/tv-series etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I am looking for a Bit-HDTV invite:

[attachment=8948:15534.attach]

The IPT account is just a few days old, was using a friend's a/c b4 that.

Attachments

• bcg.jpg
    bcg.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 105
  • TL.jpg
    TL.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 91
  • IPT.jpg
    IPT.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 91

Unless you are on a ratio free tracker I.e gft I would recommend getting a seedbox and boost your ratio. It's far easier. And also saves your electricity bills.I'm on most tracker including scc and I usually cross seed to build up ratio.I get my most of stuff from ipt since I have more than 8tb of upload there and for exclusive stuff I use bcg,bg and tl and as funkysourav said filelist.to is a great tracker where most of HD content is freeleech by default

I will be getting a seedbox soon, hence I am looking for a bit-hdtv invite, since I dlwd mostly movies & Tv series in HD.

somu said:
I will be getting a seedbox soon, hence I am looking for a bit-hdtv invite, since I dlwd mostly movies & Tv series in HD.
for TV, u can use btn and for hd movies, there is hdbits.ro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back