Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1 x BG, 6 x THC, 2 x HDME, 2 x Hdbits.ro, 2 x FL, 2 x PTF, 5 x ratiofree TV track

What.CD and THC requested. Reason ? Been wanting What.CD probably ever since i started torrenting :p

On a serious note , let me know if i should go ahead and drop you profile screenshots.

Speedtest results coming up, posting from the cellphone right now :)

Re: 1 x BG, 6 x THC, 2 x HDME, 2 x Hdbits.ro, 2 x FL, 2 x PTF, 5 x ratiofree TV track

Wanted Bitgamer .

Have SS of IPT only . More than 250 GB uploaded . 1Mbps Connection . SS in the night as I am in the office !

Really nice giveaway. Make use of it guys...!

:)

ggt said:
Not many use torrents you see.

Had it been some filesharing premium sharing you might have seen some activity here :p

Never understood the idea of file sharing sites if our download speed sucks !! torrents give us the freedom to download what we want and at what pace. Not mentioning the download loss in file sharing sites incase of internet connx. failure. Anyhoo, to each his own. :)

dhruvrock2000 said:
What.CD and THC requested. Reason ? Been wanting What.CD probably ever since i started torrenting :p

On a serious note , let me know if i should go ahead and drop you profile screenshots.

Speedtest results coming up, posting from the cellphone right now :)

Follow the rules of my first post for THC.

what - So, how long have u been torrenting ?, what sites are u in ? have u tried the online interview and PMing me SSs are upto u, if u think , u can convince me with a writeup. Good luck :p , as i said "make me give it to u" .

xtremevicky said:
Wanted Bitgamer .

Have SS of IPT only . More than 250 GB uploaded . 1Mbps Connection . SS in the night as I am in the office !

IPT has lot of games. Why do u need BG for that ?

mate, u have been torrenting long enuff, as i see u have axx to 2 accts of ipt, u should know 250gb up is peanuts !!

It seems from ur post, u r part of IPT only. One of my rules is atleast 2 SSs.

No invite from me. Sorry, best of luck for BG.

Weired replies !

250Gb without a seedbox is not easy . ;)

dhruvrock2000 said:
o_O what write up do you want ? :|

why do you want "What.cd",

what do you know about the site?

how active are you gonna be at the site?

are you aware that it is terribly hard to seed and make a buffer even with a GBit seedbox?

just prove it to him that you want the tracker not for its L333Tness and rarity , but for content

and he wouldn't regret inviting you to the site

just some stuff like above :)

on a side note,

i wouldn't invite a member to "What.CD" who doesn't know what to write to convince me

but the decision lies on OP

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

xtremevicky said:
Weired replies !

no offense mate,

but having dupe accounts (for whatever reasons that may be) doesn't exactly make you a reliable invitee,

you can't blame the OP for being cautious with his invites

just my thoughts

I want What.CD please..!!

Here are my speedtest results from diff. servers(Mumbai and Delhi)

dhruvrock2000 said:
o_O what write up do you want ? :|
xtremevicky said:
Weired replies !

funkysourav said:
why do you want "What.cd",

what do you know about the site?

how active are you gonna be at the site?

are you aware that it is terribly hard to seed and make a buffer even with a GBit seedbox?

just prove it to him that you want the tracker not for its L333Tness and rarity , but for content

and he wouldn't regret inviting you to the site

just some stuff like above :)

on a side note,

i wouldn't invite a member to "What.CD" who doesn't know what to write to convince me

but the decision lies on OP

no offense mate,

but having dupe accounts (for whatever reasons that may be) doesn't exactly make you a reliable invitee,

just my thoughts

^^ That sums it up guys.

I wouldnt say what.cd is rare !! Most active members get their invites through irc friends. So, did I. I wondered why those guys invited me to sites people looked around for months !! Also, most users can get their invites through PU+/Elite forums.

funkysourav said:
no offense mate,

just my thoughts

Never been banned ! Right ?

I have access to two accounts . So ?

I help my younger brother to steady his ratio . So ?

I have invited around 20 people and many from different community and they have had accounts deleted because of inactivity. Still account is there . Right ?

One last time : No where it is written that you can not access two different accounts from one IP . You have to register from two different IPS. Not stop the bandwagon .

^^ Ah ok... never had to do a 'write up' before this , speedtests + screenshots generally do the trick.. anyways, will update later if i can.

Thanks for sharing with the forum !

And here are my BWTorrents and IPTorrents Screenshot. Torrentleech is not opening for me right now. Can post it later.

lHJiS.jpg

ULFFW.jpg

If you need anything more, I'm willing to post. Just let me know.

dhruvrock2000 said:
^^ Ah ok... never had to do a 'write up' before this , speedtests + screenshots generally do the trick.. anyways, will update later if i can.

Thanks for sharing with the forum !

lol, no need for the write up, just introduce your torrent habits and torrent history to me. Speedtest and SS still do the trick ;)

I just want to ensure good invitees and hence the paranoia :p

krishnandu said:
And here are my BWTorrents and IPTorrents Screenshot. Torrentleech is not opening for me right now. Can post it later.

lHJiS.jpg

ULFFW.jpg

If you need anything more, I'm willing to post. Just let me know.

Pls read my requirements , construe and comply with them or use Google translator for same.

Edit:

Added 4 BrokenStones - Everything MAC/iPhone/iPad related

distro said:
Never understood the idea of file sharing sites if our download speed sucks !! torrents give us the freedom to download what we want and at what pace. Not mentioning the download loss in file sharing sites incase of internet connx. failure. Anyhoo, to each his own. :)

i have decent internet speeds.
and i use file sharing more often or not because i do not keep my PC on for 24 X7. since i care for the environment :p (no offense to other seeders)
so hit and run seems fine for me :)

ggt said:

and i use file sharing more often or not because i do not keep my PC on for 24 X7. since i care for the environment :p (no offense to other seeders)

for that you can get a seedbox for a month

upload and increase your buffer in TBs and then H&R all your heart's fill

ggt said:

imho, decent speeds in India are a Joke. In age of so called BB, it has hardly reached anywhere in India. 4mbps is what most ppl afford. Unless, u r in Uni or MP/MLA , its hard to get good affordable connxns. And the failtel's FUP just suckx, u can do 25 Gb within 2 days of 4mb coonxn.

As for the environment, u can run ur torrents on ur media player/Net-PC instead of PC. It hardly consumes any electricity and u keep ur torrents seeding as usual. Torrents maxx out ur connx just like file-sharing sites. Although H&R is highly frowned upon.

xtremevicky said:
Never been banned ! Right ?

I have access to two accounts . So ?

I help my younger brother to steady his ratio . So ?

I have invited around 20 people and many from different community and they have had accounts deleted because of inactivity. Still account is there . Right ?

One last time : No where it is written that you can not access two different accounts from one IP . You have to register from two different IPS. Not stop the bandwagon .

You are not banned yet....if some activity on your account raises suspicion for whatever reason.....they will check everything about you and the 2 account one IP thing will surely seal your fate on IPT....no matter what the "rule" says you will just be told "admin decision " period.Until you raise a flag you are "safe" ....then its bye bye time for your entire invite tree...... unfortunately i am part of it as well..... so its bye bye time for me too :bye1:.

distro said:
imho, decent speeds in India are a Joke. In age of so called BB, it has hardly reached anywhere in India. 4mbps is what most ppl afford. Unless, u r in Uni or MP/MLA , its hard to get good affordable connxns. And the failtel's FUP just suckx, u can do 25 Gb within 2 days of 4mb coonxn.

As for the environment, u can run ur torrents on ur media player/Net-PC instead of PC. It hardly consumes any electricity and u keep ur torrents seeding as usual. Torrents maxx out ur connx just like file-sharing sites. Although H&R is highly frowned upon.

would have liked to discuss this topic but it wont make justice to your thread so i will pass. :)

sam000 said:
You are not banned yet....if some activity on your account raises suspicion for whatever reason.....they will check everything about you and the 2 account one IP thing will surely seal your fate on IPT....no matter what the "rule" says you will just be told "admin decision " period.Until you raise a flag you are "safe" ....then its bye bye time for your entire invite tree...... unfortunately i am part of it as well..... so its bye bye time for me too :bye1:.

reading this, i was :rofl:

fingers crossed for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back