Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Post screenshots of Ratio Proof - Get an Invite (NO Trades!)

^ if you are referring to me i am not trading that's why i have asked for SS of ratio proof. dont know from where you got idea i am trading.:S

Anyways let me be clear i am giving IPT invite to whoever show me unedited SS of ratioproof. not trading it for TL invite in return.

Ohh I got the wrong impression .

Good to share :)

Need invites for privat trackers

[mod]This is the thread for requesting invites, Please refrain from opening new threads for same.

*threads merged*

thanks;)

[/mod]

I am already a a member of bakbabt.com and demonoid.me and would like to try out other trackers. I can maintain very high ratios!

I have removed ratio proofs, posting them in the first place was very stupid of me!

Re: Have 2xFilelist.ro invites to give away

vishalk said:
Hi m8,

on the scene its called community staff, meaning staff of other sites do make accounts on other sites and community staff donot get banned lol...anyways i have alot of trackers so don't matter really was just curious as i never had filelist.ro

as far as speedtest go, am on the dsl 1333 plan and also have a box from the site i staff on, so no worries there atleast.

No one is saying they wont give you invite....you still have not posted anything that was asked....no one will give you invite without screenshot with your nick on it and also screenshot of speedtest......is it that hard to post a screenshot:S? it will take just a min to do it but then its your choice :).

sam000 said:
No one is saying they wont give you invite....you still have not posted anything that was asked....no one will give you invite without screenshot with your nick on it and also screenshot of speedtest......is it that hard to post a screenshot:S? it will take just a min to do it but then its your choice :).

Hi,

ta. i have got me invite from my friends who community staff elsewhere...

Re: Need invites for privat trackers

you should edit out your username and your UL/DL/Ratio values down to last significant character from the Screenshots :)

just to be on the safe side

I have IPT invites, if u know about IPT and are willing to use it. PM me :)

Thanks guys for adding the file. Started the pull last night, and today morning. Guess it should be over by today evening. Once I complete the load, will notify you all. Thanks again. :)

Dont see you in peerlist anymore.....so have you completed?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

vishalk said:
Hi,

ta. i have got me invite from my friends who community staff elsewhere...

:lol: happy for you...so how is the tracker? .

^^

Sure. Probably by 10 : 00 PM today. When I reach back from office. Sorry...!

No problem deleted some old torrents just now.....will keep seeding it till you you verify ;)

Re: Giveaway - SceneAccess Invites

Hi mate,

i would like to apply for this invite, if its still available that is

can show profile screenshots/ profile links via PM if requested :)

Ov3rLoRd said:
^ if you are referring to me i am not trading that's why i have asked for SS of ratio proof. dont know from where you got idea i am trading.:S

Anyways let me be clear i am giving IPT invite to whoever show me unedited SS of ratioproof. not trading it for TL invite in return.

Its always a bad idea to ask for invites and giving invites in the same post....gives the wrong impression :).

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

xtremevicky said:
No trading mate . You can just ask and if anyone has a spare you will get one .

you are right trading is a serious offence in BT ...will get you banned eventually.

I have been hunting like a dog for scc let us know if u have it

SCC invites are hard to comeby, try the PU forums of what.cd !!

And yes, once u r in, SCC is awesome !!

imho, a little about you, about your torrent habits - whether regular or occasional user and what stuff you are looking for will help motivate others to invite you. Also, you should mention that you are willing to provide unedited "full screen" SS. The "very high ratio" doesn't go well with your present SS. Besides, demonoid and bakabt are partially private. I hope you get what you are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back