Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Need invites for privat trackers

distro said:
imho, a little about you, about your torrent habits - whether regular or occasional user and what stuff you are looking for will help motivate others to invite you. Also, you should mention that you are willing to provide unedited "full screen" SS. The "very high ratio" doesn't go well with your present SS. Besides, demonoid and bakabt are partially private. I hope you get what you are looking for.

Well I was a bit naive in posting unedited screen, have removed them now. My ratio in Bakabt is bad only because already most torrents are well seeded and I like to conserve power. Anything > 2 is a high ratio right? I can maintain ration > 5 if need be but as I said I like to conserve power. I am mainly looking for HD movies, Games, TV series and Anime.

1 x BG, 6 x THC, 2 x HDME, 2 x Hdbits.ro, 2 x FL, 2 x PTF, 5 x ratiofree TV tracker

My "Giveaway thread" was merged in "Invite Request" thread. lol.

I do not offer invites in Invite Request thread.

Congrats to members who got in through me.

k.thnx.bai.

//distro

Re: Post screenshots of Ratio Proof - Get an Invite (NO Trades!)

As the sign up was open for desitorrents i registered only to find that i dont get full access without donating....so seeking invite for desitorrents.....will PM proof :).

Re: Post screenshots of Ratio Proof - Get an Invite (NO Trades!)

At frequency do they even dish out invites..?

Re: 1 x BG, 6 x THC, 2 x HDME, 2 x Hdbits.ro, 2 x FL, 2 x PTF, 5 x ratiofree TV track

simply great giveaway mate :)

i don't need anything

sorry for the spam

Re: 1 x BG, 6 x THC, 2 x HDME, 2 x Hdbits.ro, 2 x FL, 2 x PTF, 5 x ratiofree TV track

funkysourav said:
simply great giveaway mate :)
i don't need anything
sorry for the spam

:rofl:................

wow, good to see some activity in here. :p

In whole of TE, this section seems to have the least activity.

TL has added a couple of invites to every member. Might add those later :)

Not many use torrents you see.
Had it been some filesharing premium sharing you might have seen some activity here :p

ggt said:
Not many use torrents you see.
Had it been some filesharing premium sharing you might have seen some activity here :p

hahaha :bleh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back