Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1 x BG, 6 x THC, 2 x HDME, 2 x Hdbits.ro, 2 x FL, 2 x PTF, 5 x ratiofree TV track

sam000 said:
You are not banned yet....if some activity on your account raises suspicion for whatever reason.....they will check everything about you and the 2 account one IP thing will surely seal your fate on IPT....no matter what the "rule" says you will just be told "admin decision " period.Until you raise a flag you are "safe" ....then its bye bye time for your entire invite tree...... unfortunately i am part of it as well..... so its bye bye time for me too :bye1:.

Look in FAQ . That is not wrong .

Check before you post ! Your account will be always be safe . I have people in my invite tree who have more uploads then you .

Re: 1 x BG, 6 x THC, 2 x HDME, 2 x Hdbits.ro, 2 x FL, 2 x PTF, 5 x ratiofree TV track

ggt said:
would have liked to discuss this topic but it wont make justice to your thread so i will pass. :)
hardly any1 is interested... so go on mate :)

I am sure, someone "fit" will come along in due time.

sam000 said:
You are not banned yet....if some activity on your account raises suspicion for whatever reason.....they will check everything about you and the 2 account one IP thing will surely seal your fate on IPT....no matter what the "rule" says you will just be told "admin decision " period.Until you raise a flag you are "safe" ....then its bye bye time for your entire invite tree...... unfortunately i am part of it as well..... so its bye bye time for me too :bye1:.

Both the upward and downward tree get affected in situations like this..?

asingh said:
Both the upward and downward tree get affected in situations like this..?

He is acting like a kid who has been told a ghost story . Now you dont follow him .

xtremevicky said:
He is acting like a kid who has been told a ghost story . Now you dont follow him .

Am not actually referring to you here. Was just asking if any one is ever perma. banned / IP banned what all happens to the invites he/she dished out and to the person who invited them. :)

asingh said:
Am not actually referring to you here. Was just asking if any one is ever perma. banned / IP banned what all happens to the invites he/she dished out and to the person who invited them. :)

I have no idea about that . Nobody is banned in my invite tree . Few got deleted due to inactivity .

IPT doesnt does much for the upward section of the invite tree. I am not sure whether even the invite tree gets banned.

But, some sites will ask from where did I invite the banned guy and i m in for a fix, leading to revoking my invites :/ eg: bitmetv,mv,btn,what and the rest ...

@xtremevicky , mate imho, u need to inform ipt staff abt using two accounts. So, that they are aware of your situation. In most cases, a note is attached to your acct. You probably know how do the new mods behave, most think, ban hammer is the way for their promotion and most keep count of accts banned by them :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Well , i got my first invitee in dhruvrock2000

distro said:
@xtremevicky , mate imho, u need to inform ipt staff abt using two accounts. So, that they are aware of your situation. In most cases, a note is attached to your acct. You probably know how do the new mods behave, most think, ban hammer is the way for their promotion and most keep count of accts banned by them :p

Lemme make the point clear again .

The account was created by my younger brother from my invite tree. It was not created as per my IP as stated by IPT rules .

After some time he had ratio troubles so he gave me the pass . I have had access to that since then . Since I went to him home and made sure the ratio was maintained , I have had access to that account ever since . I then read the FAQ which clearly states that you can log in 2 different accounts using single IP but they have to be created from different locations . Eg Library, Workplace. It is there . I occasionally check his account for ratio purposes and been doing for sometime and I have never received anything.

Why fix something that Aint broke ?

PS : Some people fear the worst in everything . I dont !

Can any one help me with Hdbits.ro invite?

Screenshots :-

send to op via pm

Edit :- Thanks for the Invite. :)

need HDBITS.ro

Speed Test -

Ratios Pm'd

vahss_11 said:
Can any one help me with Hdbits.ro invite?

my email id - vahss_11@yahoo.co.in

Screenshots :-

send to op via pm
Punker said:
need HDBITS.ro

Speed Test -

Ratios Pm'd

Do mention why are you looking for it ? I have mentioned so in my requirements. Otherwise, theres no difference b/w you and the douchebag called pure-leecher !!

1 X TL Invite

I have one TL(Torrent Leech) invite left with me.
People interested, please post your ratio SS from 2 private trackers & speedtest.
Also, active & old members will be preferred.

PS: Do not edit, the screen shots & you should have searched for my name in them.
Speedtest should be of today's date.

OP are you a mod in any private torrent site ?

Re: 1 X TL Invite

a word of advice to all those applying for TorrentLeech
though it is a large site with plenty of seeder leecher activity, it is pretty hard to maintain on our indian internet connections
as the place is pretty much saturated with seeders with great up speeds
also there are no Freeleech, no Bonus System in place
you must maintain a ratio of above 0.4 at all times
give the above info some consideration and decide accordingly
cheers :)

Invites Giveaway

People interested, please post your ratio SS from 2 private trackers & speedtest.
Do not edit anything

Speedtest should be of today's date.
Aim is that whoever takes it uses it
If you will use it take it like that only
Nothing else i will not be judging your actions
All these proof are crap for me
Do whatever you want
Just dont get your account disabled

Also, active & old members will be preferred.
500+ post count - just ask nothing else :)

hdme.eu - 4
Tv torrent (freshon) - 1
docspedia.org - 1
IPT - 3 ( might have more you never know)
TL - 2
ptfiles.net - 1

I know some are crap but had so if anybody wants use it

If you have issues posting your screenshots in public
pm me
And of course i reserve the right to decide whether i want to give you or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back