Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Have 2xFilelist.ro invites to give away

Ov3rLoRd said:
@sam000- have PMed you.

invite sent ....ENJOY! :).

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

dinjo said:
@sam000

Torrent added to seedbox

all other torrents on the site loads just fine....just loaded a torrent now and upped 20GB in 1 hr so dont know why that particular torrent is giving trouble :( .

Re: Post screenshots of Ratio Proof - Get an Invite (NO Trades!)

dinjo said:
That's why i only use TL & BCG for exclusive stuff.

Same here....found all that i want on IPT so TL is just a backup tracker for me...the max i did in 24Hrs on TL is like 75GB but on IPT i have upped like 500GB in 2 days....so easy to seed on that tracker :).

sam000 said:
all other torrents on the site loads just fine....just loaded a torrent now and upped 20GB in 1 hr so dont know why that particular torrent is giving trouble :( .

yes this does happen sometimes, i am not sure why

but you can restart rTorrent and see if it works

sam000 said:
WTH ?you have 2 accounts on IPT? thats against their rules man.... if they find out you are holding dupe accounts you will get banned man and i will loose my account too if you get banned....just uploaded 3TB on IPT :(

On torrentleech you wont survive without a seedbox .

You can access as many accounts from one IP as you want ! You just need to have registered from different IPS ! I have been using them for a long time.

xtremevicky said:
You can access as many accounts from one IP as you want ! You just need to have registered from different IPS ! I have been using them for a long time.

this act is illegal in the BT world,

i wouldn't risk my account inviting you

enjoy your dupe accounts :)

I added that torrents its stucked at 12% for very long time

Sure !

BTW , The second torrent is used by me and my brother ! I just have the credentials and invite people and maintain the ratio . He uses it to download !

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

On the IPT FAQ page :-

Can more than 1 person join using the same ip?

Yes, but they will have to sign up using another internet connection like a library or a public cafe.

Multiple IPs (Can I login from different computers?)

Yes, the tracker is now capable of following sessions from different IPs for the same user. A torrent is associated with the user when it starts, and only at that moment is the IP relevant. So if you want to seed/leech from computer A and computer B with the same account you should access the site from computer A, start the torrent there, and then repeat both steps from computer B (not limited to two computers or to a single torrent on each, this is just the simplest example). You do not need to login again when closing the torrent.

xtremevicky said:

Under no circumstances can you have a dupe account...if they find out you wont be spared ...they just wont listen to any of that stuff you said on your last post...they will ban not only you but your whole invite tree....dont know how many people you have invited but i hope they show some mercy on innocent persons on your invite tree when they finally catch you :(....which means all those TB's i am uploading will be gone and i can never ever join that awesome tracker anymore :'(.

dinjo said:
I added that torrents its stucked at 12% for very long time

the french box that i saw earlier was that you? i am the german box now 34% Complete...has it moved or still stuck cause i dont see you on the peerlist anymore?

I dont download from that account . My brother does ! I have access to that ! Is it that hard ?

I cancelled it since it was taking too much resources

Need TL invite can PM screenshot of ratioproof.

Have 3x IPT invite if any one needed let me know.unedited ratioproof SS required as usual.

I dont think you will be getting a TL Invite here

sam000 said:
You being a staff would know that its risky to invite the wrong people into a tracker ....if the guy you invited gets banned for some reason you will get into some serious trouble .So to make sure that doesnt happen everyone here asks for some ratio proof and a speedtest.Its simple just post the best ratio proof you have and a speedtest i am sure you will get the invite you are asking for :).

Hi m8,

on the scene its called community staff, meaning staff of other sites do make accounts on other sites and community staff donot get banned lol...anyways i have alot of trackers so don't matter really was just curious as i never had filelist.ro

as far as speedtest go, am on the dsl 1333 plan and also have a box from the site i staff on, so no worries there atleast.

No trading mate . You can just ask and if anyone has a spare you will get one .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back