Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yeah
<

But, if I do get an invite, I will invite you. Invites are handed out for regular donations.

And I dont trust ppl here since I lost my btn account as some one snitched on me, leaked my ip. I am still mad for that.

Bitgamer 1

Horror charnel 2

Xwt 1

Bitspyder 4

Freshon 2

Myanonamouse 2

Brokenstones 2 , if user limit not reached

Ptfiles 2

Some others later.

Let me get rid of these first.

Rqmnts:

3 tracker ratio proofs atleast 100 gb up, full screen , unedited, pm me. Seedbox proof will boost your chances.

Let me know what you want.

I have three invites to HD-Torrents . Anyone interested PM me ratio proof of at least 2 reputed private trackers with 110GB plus upload.

I have three invites to HD-Torrents . Anyone interested PM me ratio proof of at least 2 reputed private trackers with 110GB plus upload.

How easy is it to seed on this tracker. I am interested, can send you 2 ratio proofs. But how easy is the seeding...? On a normal 2Mbps line. Any bonus point system..? Also do they offer any FL system.

Most of the files are huge, like 6-20 + GB. Seeding is normal like any other PT.

Here are the rules for that site.

Initial ratio and quarter rules

• - If you have a combined download total in excess of 25 GB and your ratio is below 0.70 you will receive two consecutive warnings. Failure to act upon the warnings and increase your ratio above 0.70 will get your account disabled.
  • - You are required to download at least 15 GB each quarter (90 days). Each quarter starts respectively on 1st day of January, April, July and October and ends on the last day of March, June, September and December. If on the 26 day of the last month of each quarter you are bellow the 15 GB minimum, you will receive a reminder. If on the last day of the quarter you still do not meet the requirement, your account will be disabled.

And yes, there is a bonus system

What do I get bonus points for?

You receive for every hour the system is registering you as a seeder 0.1 point per torrent. The limit is 10 torrents.

For every request you fill you will receive 10 seed bonus points.

For every subtitles you add, you will receive 2 seed bonus points.

How easy is it to seed on this tracker. I am interested, can send you 2 ratio proofs. But how easy is the seeding...? On a normal 2Mbps line. Any bonus point system..? Also do they offer any FL system.

not recommended for an Indian connection mate, sorry.

there are 25%, 50% and 75% Freeleech files though.

@JJDragon and #Mechanic

Thanks for the information. It seems too difficult, specially with the limits of 15GB per quarter. Not happy, being forced to DL.

#[member='jojothedragon']

You can cancel my request for the invite. Thanks.

Got invites to HD-T
happy19.gif
. Apply wisely , have had bad invites from this forum so will be strict on giving this away .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back