Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
distro i would like scene hd ... am on mobile now so will pm proof in morning

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk 2

Have gotten an IPT invite in my account inbox.

1. 2 PT screenshots with everything visible. (Not demonoid)

2. Speedtest.net screen link.

Let me know.

Got invites to HD-T
happy19.gif
. Apply wisely , have had bad invites from this forum so will be strict on giving this away .

Always ask for at least two trackers direct profile links with SS and bookmark it ...if they get you in trouble later then you can use those profile links to expose them pretty easy.

@Distro:

Chill bro, take it easy. Challapradyumna (what the heck, such a long name); is new here.

happy19.gif

@Challapradyumna:

Can you post your Demonoid ratio screen shot here.

@Distro:

Chill bro, take it easy. Challapradyumna (what the heck, such a long name); is new here.

happy19.gif

@Challapradyumna:

Can you post your Demonoid ratio screen shot here.

Its even longer . this username is available on any site so settled for it
happy19.gif

I tried to sync the ratio on the site to that of my torrent client but failed . To show that i actually seed what i download here is a screen shot of my current utorrent

captureqrp.png

demenoid screenshot

capture2bf.png

@ challa I think you are new to private trackers mate? then i would suggest you not to get into any ratio based private trackers if your sole source of uploading is an indian connection.Instead i would urge you to consider renting a seedbox for a month at least....its well worth it
happy55.gif

Dude i am new to this Private tracker thing , tried demonoid once that's it. Why so rude....

Rude ? That was the good side of me.
devil2.gif

"You are new" You could have posted that thing earlier iself.
gap.gif

Always "Read" the "first post" of any thread and follow it, that will go a long way in guiding you. And I am sure you are not new to posting
yay.gif

Every one wants to invite only "good users". So, you need to prove that you will be a good user. You can post about your seeding habits like how long do you seed... etc. etc. and how old you are in BT world and that you are willing to learn and will make a good invitee.

I am sure someone will invite you. If not, then I will
cool43.gif

Rude ? That was the good side of me.
devil2.gif

"You are new" You could have posted that thing earlier iself.
gap.gif

Always "Read" the "first post" of any thread and follow it, that will go a long way in guiding you. And I am sure you are not new to posting
yay.gif

Every one wants to invite only "good users". So, you need to prove that you will be a good user. You can post about your seeding habits like how long do you seed... etc. etc. and how old you are in BT world and that you are willing to learn and will make a good invitee.

I am sure someone will invite you. If not, then I will
cool43.gif

I have been downloading torrents since 3-4 years. Generally upload 1:1 unless i move the downloaded files to somewhere else . Even did 10:1 on some torrents
<
. As i said earlier i am unable to get that counter on the site run
<

^^

With beginners it is always dicey. Okay...

1. What is your line speed.

2. And for how many hours per day you can leave the client full open to make use of the throughput -specially- for UL contention.

3. I can give you an invite for filelist.ro. Not sure if you will get games there. If you do well there, 2-3 months, I can then give you an IPT invite. The second (IPT); is gold these days, caue they have stopped the invite system.

But honestly, I need a committment here, cause you do not have much of a ratio to show, which is fair, one needs to start somewhere. Let me know what you think.

^^

2. And for how many hours per day you can leave the client full open to make use of the throughput -specially- for UL contention.

3. I can give you an invite for filelist.ro. Not sure if you will get games there. If you do well there, 2-3 months, I can then give you an IPT invite. The second (IPT); is gold these days, caue they have stopped the invite system.

But honestly, I need a committment here, cause you do not have much of a ratio to show, which is fair, one needs to start somewhere. Let me know what you think.

1.512 Kbps

2.Except for night 2-6 my PC is On all the time

^^

i don't mean to be prudent but i think Demonoid and Rutracker should help him get started

flro for a beginner is just too much don't you think?

if he gets pruned for not maintaining a good ratio or for any other reason, you might not get bonus invites next time they give them out. (this info comes from an flro mod i spoke with some time ago)

#[member='challapradyumna']

no offense buddy but i think you should sign up to rutracker and try to improve your stature at Demonoid

it is not a private tracker (entirely)

but it is the absolute best of what is out there (and it is entirely free)

keep an eye on the open sign-ups thread (i will post anything interesting that comes out)

but the final decision lies with #[member='asingh']

A ratio free site will be better suited for starters. On fl.ro, with 512kbps, he will be booted out in no time. A PTM or SeX invite will be much better for him, he can find everything there and later move on to better sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back