Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would recommend to join torrentday. It's now private and quite easy to build ratio for starters in private trackers.

TD is closed for sign up. Only invites, which they give to VIP or people who donate.

Is it Ok not to download anything for sometime in a private tracker??

I have a torrent that is downloaded from a public tracker but the same is available in private can i seed it on the private tracker? if so how to do it??

Cross-seeding. Read up the rules. Is risky. Cause if the client reports the same URL announce, 2x, to the trackers it is cheating and you can get banned.

How will they find out is what i don't understand. All trackers accept upto 2-5 IPs for download and upload. Suppose every computer has the same IP range 117.x.x.x how will they know about sharing ?

There are people on the trackers monitoring and checking IPs. Also they have tools. Just a risk.

For cross seeding, you need to have both .torrent file from different trackers in utorrent. Never add two different tracker URL in same .torrent file. Cross seeding is a nice way of building a buffer. Seed as long as possible. Try to upload your own stuff in tracker. Fill up requests and seed the dead torrents(try to get the files from other sources)

have a few invites to ComicBT.com

its the only tracker in the internet which specializes in Comic-Books and everything related to them

google "Comicbt.com review" for more information

Maintaining a good ratio is very very easy

just apply here with 2-3 of your screenshots at Private trackers

have a few invites to ComicBT.com

its the only tracker in the internet which specializes in Comic-Books and everything related to them

google "Comicbt.com review" for more information

Maintaining a good ratio is very very easy

just apply here with 2-3 of your screenshots at Private trackers

^^

How did he suddenly get that ratio...?

Hehehe , On joining bitgamer gives 10GB upload .

I'm not uploading anything so stopped downloading
tongu23e.gif

No way. Much higher retention period in ptm. Gft is scene only, ptm is general and hence other encodes i.e more files are available. More amount of seeders in ptm , but only useful in very old torrents since each seeder on gft is seedbox. More forum activity on ptm, but irc activity of gft is more than ptm.

I've got one IPT invite. Please post existing ratio screenshot as well as speedtest result while requesting.
<

Looking for a CHDBits invite

i can provide Screenshots to trackers that i am in (IPT 30 TB and Filelist 10TB upload buffers) and/or profile links via PM

have a dedicated GBit seedbox at present

^ Yup. Its a pretty good tracker and seeding is quite easy on a high speed connection. It's amazing that I myself requested for an IPT invite 6 pages ago
<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back