Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Post screenshots of Ratio Proof - Get an Invite (NO Trades!)

I am finally looking for an FTN ... I can provide profile links to other trackers like SCC GFT BTN Bitme Bitme-TV and others .. please if anyone can spare one for me it will be nice :)

deathgoddg said:
I am finally looking for an FTN ... I can provide profile links to other trackers like SCC GFT BTN Bitme Bitme-TV and others .. please if anyone can spare one for me it will be nice :)
Unfortunately i think it is highly unlikely that you'll get an FTN Invite from here :( It is really hard to get , even donating doesn't guarantee an invite :(

Try to get Pretome if looking for Ratio Free.

Have a couple of invites to http://gazellegames.net/

Its a games tracker with Gazelle interface
although quite new, its quite good and i use it quite often due to its Freeleech content
and they have quite an active peerbase and forums

you can post below if you want an invite
i have no requirements at all for this tracker just be a good member and maintain a decent ratio for yourself

Actually i have GFT .. need FTN to help make ratio on other sites :( [mainly music ones]

have 2 invites for PTfiles. they have freeleech on every weekend. and till xmas they're giving diff bonuses (free gb, FL slots etc) everyday

pm with a ratio proof if you want 1.

also if anyone has, i would appreciate an invite to PTM or GFT. can provide ratio proof. cheers

Bit-HDTV Invites , i have 5.

I don;t need ratio proof , i want proof that you download HD otherwise this site won;t give you much :(

FLAWL3SS Rips (2.5/3 GB - 44GB) all Freeleech here.

Also , you can get Bonus Points and exchange them for Upload.

Google "Bit-HDTV" Review to learn more.

mitraark said:
Bit-HDTV Invites , i have 5.

I don;t need ratio proof , i want proof that you download HD otherwise this site won;t give you much :(

FLAWL3SS Rips (2.5/3 GB - 44GB) all Freeleech here.

Also , you can get Bonus Points and exchange them for Upload.

Google "Bit-HDTV" Review to learn more.

sent you a PM mate

anyone with bitspyder or similar e-learning tracker invites..

keen to download some e-learning stuff...currently on elbitz...but content is not that great...

kindly inform please...

Bit-HDTV 2 Invites remaining/.

--

Bitspyder x 10 Invites

Huge E-Learning Tracker with almost all types of tutorial video lectures [ CBT Lynda TotalTraining PluralSight etc .], E-Books , etc etc

PM EMail and reason you want. No Ratio Proofs required , still you should know it is a little difficult to seed here , mentioned this just in case.

mitraark said:
Bit-HDTV 2 Invites remaining/.

--

Bitspyder x 10 Invites

Huge E-Learning Tracker with almost all types of tutorial video lectures [ CBT Lynda TotalTraining PluralSight etc .], E-Books , etc etc

PM EMail and reason you want. No Ratio Proofs required , still you should know it is a little difficult to seed here , mentioned this just in case.

PM sent...thanks !!

Now that I have got a fast connection with no FUP on Upload, I would appreciate if I'm invited to a couple of good trackers where I can get HD movies.
<
Below is my speedtest result :

# asingh

It is FTTH, ACT broadband. You might have seen this thread.
<
As of now I don't have any ratio proof cause I've been in three places in the last 18 months for work and didn't have a broadband anywhere. I used be a member of bitsoup and maintained the ratio well over 2 IIRC. I forgot to login for work pressure and frequent relocations, so the account got pruned
<
Since upload doesn't count in FUP for my connection I even seed for public trackers as well
<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back