Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Post screenshots of Ratio Proof - Get an Invite (NO Trades!)

^^

It is good. Most of the content is unRARD. But anything >-4GB is FL, with no H&R. Nice tracker, for hard to find stuff.

asingh said:
^^

It is good. Most of the content is unRARD. But anything >-4GB is FL, with no H&R. Nice tracker, for hard to find stuff.

General tracker right ? Bonus ?

xtremevicky said:
Any short review about Filelist.ro ?

World's largest no of swarms all HD content are FL by default, and also all Games.

Only caveat here is the whole website is in Romania but that can be sorted since i use Google Chrome which auto translates.

^ Its a very underestimated tracker just join and you will feel its way better than even TL.Its Romania's biggest tracker and romanians have great speed even 2-3 seeders can max out Indian Connection

it has H&R mentioned. not sure about practicality though.

from rules section

No practice Hit & Run (H & R), downloaded torrents can be closed only if a ratio or a torrent seeding time is 60 hours . Torrents can be closed after accumulating a minimum of 3:00 from the end of a download will subsequently return to the seed and for one week to make a ratio or 60 hours of seeding. If you know you can not keep seeding this minimum time before returning, no longer bothered to take it. I'll download later when you know you'll keep your PC more open. violation of this rule leads to warning for 1 week ( ). violation of this rule on a torrent freeleech leads to warning for 2 weeks ( ). violation of this rule repeatedly may result in account deactivation ( ). Class (VIP ) is excluded from the rules hit & run!

asingh said:
^^

Looking for HDBits or Bit-HDTV invites, plz.

dinjo said:
^ Its a very underestimated tracker just join and you will feel its way better than even TL.Its Romania's biggest tracker and romanians have great speed even 2-3 seeders can max out Indian Connection

I am no fan of TL eighter . I dont want to convert everything in English .

Thanks, Overlord never knew. But I never H&R anyways..!

:)

xCC Invite gone to someone here :eek:hyeah:

Filelist.ro is the best tracker i have ever had , except maybe Zamunda which now only permits Bulgarian IPs.

Anyways all Invites gone on First come first serve basis will tell again when i have more.

dinjo said:
My hunt for gft invite still continues

A GFT Invite practically costs 5$ [ of Donation ] , hard luck finding it here .

If i was asked , i would say , after all the hard work I did looking for a GFT Invite , i was really dissapointed when i started using it. Very low seeds , torrents die withing days , many popular stuff doesn;t even get uploaded.

If u are refering the no of seeders its always low on elite tracker but no is not something which should.be looked here since most users have 1gbps seedbox so a.single seeder Max out connection I m at scc there also you won't find large no of seeder but I was able to download a 6 month old torrent with just 2 seeders with Max speed on mbps

xtremevicky said:
I am no fan of TL eighter . I dont want to convert everything in English .

It is not that difficult with filelist. You will not need to translate much.

The tracker interface is similar to most other PTs. Which I am sure you have seen a lot of.

Hard to get stuff is easy there. If you remember I was looking for 8 Diagram Pole Fighter. Found it there and some members here helped me leech it off their SBs. ;)

dinjo said:
If u are refering the no of seeders its always low on elite tracker but no is not something which should.be looked here since most users have 1gbps seedbox so a.single seeder Max out connection I m at scc there also you won't find large no of seeder but I was able to download a 6 month old torrent with just 2 seeders with Max speed on mbps

mate sceneacess has >30 seeds on most torrents

GFT has < 2 seeds on most torrents

I was talking about the Archive section with very old torrent whether its 2 seeds or 30 seeds they max out the connection either on GFT or SCC which is what I'm looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back