Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need an IPT invite, can anyone please help? I will PM you the ratio proof once you confirm.

PM me ratio proves of private trackers, at least two, apart from Demonoid. Though you can add Demonoid if you have, to make it a minimal three screenshot. Nothing should be masked out.

Surely, can give you an invite.

<

Can i get Bit-HDTV invite or any other decent hd site? Currently have hd-bits.ro account but the content has gone down nowadays.

Current ratio:1.375(1.19tb/884.92gb)

p.s: I download "ONLY" hd content.

It is going to be a long wait. IPT has stopped the invite system. They expired for all, around the 25-26th February this year.

Oh no, guess just missed it by a whisker..timing is everything...hehe

In the meantime, looking for hd tracker, probably Bit HDTV or anything better as it seems to have freeleech on some categories. Can present ratio proofs. If anyone has a spare, spread some love
<

Thanks

Ok there was open sign up and the admin even confirmed the open signup is working , if you still cannot get into let me know the admin will create a account from backend

Nope. Tried Open Sign up and it's not allowing me to create an account. This is the message that I'm greeted with "The current user account limit has been reached. Inactive accounts are pruned all the time, please check back again later...".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back