Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes everything is there and tracker is ratio free

http://rutracker.org/forum/profile.php?mode=register

Also if you are looking for very classic and difficult to find shows you may not get it apart from B^N ,[DOUBLEPOST=1374946926][/DOUBLEPOST]And if you want to try to B^N try it now as once v3 comes up invites would be limited to staff and very few members

want a bwt invite.. i used to have account there but now my accunt is inactive..
i am with the username "mr0aj" on desitorrent and exdesi.. you can check my ratio there. thanks

Yes everything is there and tracker is ratio free

http://rutracker.org/forum/profile.php?mode=register

Also if you are looking for very classic and difficult to find shows you may not get it apart from B^N ,[DOUBLEPOST=1374946926][/DOUBLEPOST]And if you want to try to B^N try it now as once v3 comes up invites would be limited to staff and very few members

in office, at the moment, so is rutracker open to registrations? if not can anyone donate an invite?
thanks!

Desperately need a suggestion (or invite) for a good tracker for 1080p DTS regional movies and regional movie/album songs (320k MP3, FLAC). Something like DT. Is DT now pay and use tracker?

Have got invites to TvT , Awesome-HD,Beathau5,what.cd ,iFR,FileList.ro,bit-hdtv,ipt,TL,torrentshack,speed.cd. For few I need some proofs .
PS:When I checked while posting this AHD was open but sadly now inviting is disabled.

Last edited:
Anyone has CHDbits invite? Can pm my ratio proofs. Have a seedbox as well.

Desperately need a suggestion (or invite) for a good tracker for 1080p DTS regional movies and regional movie/album songs (320k MP3, FLAC). Something like DT. Is DT now pay and use tracker?

BUMP :)

Have got invites to TvT , Awesome-HD,Beathau5,what.cd ,iFR,FileList.ro,bit-hdtv,ipt,TL,torrentshack,speed.cd. For few I need some proofs .
PS:When I checked while posting this AHD was open but sadly now inviting is disabled.
i'd super like to have what.cd although i only have one ratio proof to show :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back